SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it true that this coupon only applies to inventory that is in stock and not factory orders ????? ....(2021 national retail consumer cash 21cm1) $6000 toward car.

......this was told to me at a dealer and I want to make sure im not being lied to. Thank you

·
Registered
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
570 Posts
I got mine with a factory order & its guaranteed when car comes in.

·
Premium Member
2021 Dodge Charger Hellcat Redeye
82 Posts
Is it true that this coupon only applies to inventory that is in stock and not factory orders ????? ....(2021 national retail consumer cash 21cm1) $6000 toward car.

......this was told to me at a dealer and I want to make sure im not being lied to. Thank you
I got mine with a factory order.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
12 Posts
Maybe more if March madness happens again. could kick the 10 hp per 100 dollars again.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
97 Posts

I smell a rat........

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,030 Posts
Maybe more if March madness happens again. could kick the 10 hp per 100 dollars again.
The power bucks is $10 per hp.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,532 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,532 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,030 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody Redeye
116 Posts
I just ordered mine, 3.5% under invoice and $6000 rebate.

·
Registered
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
570 Posts
I ordered mine with 4.5% below invoice plus $6000. I'm a member of Tread Lightly. Dealer gave me 4% off, plus the tread lightly for .5%
Dan Cummins, Paris, Ky.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I ordered mine with 4.5% below invoice plus $6000. I'm a member of Tread Lightly. Dealer gave me 4% off, plus the tread lightly for .5%
Dan Cummins, Paris, Ky.
Nice work, mine was local and $199 doc fee so I quit haggling. Also a nice value on my current chsrger hc.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Sheeeeh im in nyc

HOW?
I don't know, I figure 3.6 can be bested when market conditions are better.... 4-4.5% is cool but when you're paying a huge doc fee it's not 4%

1 - 17 of 17 Posts