SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Indigo with Carbon or Silver stripes?

6K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  Vapor SRT 
#1 ·
I'm thinking of ordering a Challenger Hellcat and it's tough ordering a color combo you've never seen in the wild. There are some indigo pictures floating around but not very many of Indigo with Carbon or Silver stripes?

Does anyone have pictures of this combo?

Thanks!

Discussion starter · #4 ·
That is the only picture of the silver stripes I can find on the Challenger. I'd like to see some normal driveway type pictures if anyone has any. These are pulled from google images... This is going to be a toy that I'm going to take to the track along with cars and coffee type events with my nieces and nephews. I want it to look loud and I think the silver screams "Look at me" more which is maybe what I want for a Redeye Challenger while pulling into the track or parking lot. :cool:

I'm going to order a narrow body, but for purposes of pictures, I'll take whatever you got.

Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Grille

Discussion starter · #12 ·
The silver stands out for sure but am I going to get tired of it? I then wonder if it's too loud and if it starts to look like a GT500 with the silver stripes? I'm planning to try my hand at the 10.50 "Fast Street" bracket points series at the track near my house next year, so I think it's fun when a car stands out and looks menacing at the track. I also plan take my niece and nephews to cars and coffee on Sunday mornings. I'm ordering the car pretty basic otherwise.

Indigo Blue Standard body Redeye
Silver Stripes (I think?)
Standard Cloth
Demonic Red Seat Belts
Drivers Convenience Group for HIDs
3.09 Gear

Swap out the rears for some DRs and have some fun on the street and track...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.