SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
290 Posts
Does a Bear shuffle in the woods? Heck yeah! Fifth year attending the event but I can only be there on Sunday due to work. My good friend B5 BEAST on YouTube is coming out from Nebraska (his second time) to run it also. Hands down the BEST runway I’ve ever run on ever. Smooth and fast-

Don’t know what keeps me coming back, might be the flag girls.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Land vehicle

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
290 Posts
I actually met B5 BEAST last year!
One of the nicest guys I’ve ever met-

Here’s the video he made of the grudge racing we did together. For his part he was having issues with his new CAI but pretty much all stock with his A8 versus my M6 on an upper pulley, injectors and 105 octane unleaded tune from Tim Barth. A day to remember!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
290 Posts
First time I've head of that....thanks for posting. We just moved to the Indy area and will try yo make it next weekend.
Plo- if you come up to visit on Sunday bring a Helmet (preferably Snell 2010 rated) and close toed shoes. For about an extra $20 you can sign your life away and ride (only one passenger per vehicle) a few passes with me. So far B5 Beast from Nebraska is coming, my friend “Doc” from Indy is coming and we will all be trying to race each other for bragging rights…

I saw on the sheets posted on Facebook under Shift Sector Indy 2022 that Brennan will be back with his 170mph E85 Cat! Lots of high horse Challengers and Chargers listed also. I’m not far out from switching over to E85 so if your bored seeing 155+ well, I’ll bore you silly. My names Gus and it’s a Max Steel Challenger M6.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
290 Posts
Hi Gus

I'm there Saturday and Sunday, so I will see you there!

Andy
I’m sitting on a ramp in my Semi Truck up in northern Illinois laughing my assets off because I knew it was only a matter of time before you poked your head out and saw this thread!:p

It will be good to see you again Andy! Maybe even get a chance to take you for a quick spin in the Challenger for old times sake…

Obviously I can only be there on Sunday so keep a lookout Saturday for a good friend of mine with a B5 Challenger Hellcat with Nebraska plates. His name is Jason and this will be his second trip out to Marion. I’m sure he would love to hear some of your insight on these cars.

NO MATTER what the weather forecast shows, I’ll be there Sunday. The only major decision I’ll have to make is which rear tires to put on as it’s a 2 1/2 hour trip from Malfunction Junction to Marion down a lot of narrow farm roads.

Will see you there, have a safe trip!(y)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
212 Posts
I’m sitting on a ramp in my Semi Truck up in northern Illinois laughing my assets off because I knew it was only a matter of time before you poked your head out and saw this thread!:p

It will be good to see you again Andy! Maybe even get a chance to take you for a quick spin in the Challenger for old times sake…
I still come on here from time to time to try and stoke interest in the 1/2 mile and mile events....

Come over to the dark side! The water's lovely! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
290 Posts
I still come on here from time to time to try and stoke interest in the 1/2 mile and mile events....
I try to also Andy- apparently my last thread on the ECTA event didn’t go so far. Grabbed a few new subscribers to my YouTube channel in the end. That was cool!

Compared to the fiasco with the Loring Timing Aasociation cancelling their Fall event It’s been a good year for landspeed racing.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
290 Posts
For everyone wondering how to access the property here’s a quick run down-

The BLUE line is the entrance for the Racers onto the tarmac/pit area. Airport entrance ( BLUE LINE ) is just north of the break in the trees and easy to miss especially in the morning. If you do fail to make the turn don’t worry and continue north up to where the RED line is and there are some businesses on the right that have ample room to turn around.

The RED line is where the spectator parking is. They run Shuttle busses back and forth all day between the two areas.

Parking on the tarmac can get a little tight later in the day. Please watch out as the spectators never seem to be watching around for the cars moving in the pits area, and there will be ALOT of spectators.

Racing on the main Runway ( Runway 22 ) is in a Northeast to Southwest orientation. 6011’ of usable surface, turn left at the end.

Hope that helps a little.

Everyone have a safe trip and safe weekend racing! I’ll be there on Sunday rain or shine! Positive thoughts-(y)
Property Map Infrastructure Land lot Urban design

1 - 20 of 56 Posts