SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
290 Posts
Check those tire pressures...Have fun
Sage advice-

For what’s it worth (free advice) I’ll give you my specs on my M6 Narrow body Challenger when I run 1/2 Mile and Mile events.

FRONT 275 40R-20.
Hot Day- 45psi cold.
Cool Day- 47psi cold.

REAR 275 40R-20. 32-34psi cold.
REAR 315 50R-17 M/T Et Street R Drag Radial. 27psi cold.

Remember too that Shift Sector in conjunction with 1320 video will be broadcasting the event both days live on YouTube and other world wide channels. Last year they mentioned some of the countries that were checking in like Poland etc.

Y’all going to be famous you hear! :D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
290 Posts
Matt- how did you do today? Got home around 10:30 am and watched the live feed from 11-noon.
Saw you running a black Tesla that ripped off like a 167mph.:oops:

They we’re having issues at the time posting names/speed online. Hit or miss trying to get info on some of the runs.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
290 Posts
My best was 148.76 early this morning. It went down a little as the heat came up. I'm totally stock except for tires.

I'll try again tomorrow.

Font Electric blue Space Automotive design Automotive lighting

This was the Me at Texas Mile three years ago.
Stock 707hp, 275 40R-20 Pirelli all seasons, Manual 6 not even hitting the big hole on the top end…

Today, the You- 90 more hp, lightning fast Auto trans, wider tires…

• pos for the Horsepower.
  • pos for the Gear changes..
  • pos for the better Traction..
  • neg for the Aerodynamic drag.
  • neg for the increased Rolling Resistance..
  • neg for the local winds…

Not bad at all- I’d be pretty happy with that! Chin up. Last year we had phenomenal tailwind action too. It’s never one thing, it’s the combination of a lot of well thought out parts, driving skill, conditions and luck along with chiseling away at it.

Once again, I’d be happy with that.(y)

Big bowl of Capt. Crunch and load the car and I’m out the door and down the road early tomorrow!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
290 Posts
Plus how could I not like a guy (I’ve never met) that has Iron Maiden (one of MY favorite bands of ALL time) as his Avatar?

Book of Souls! 🤘

Best song on the whole album- “The Man of Sorrows!” Dave Murray just kicks butt and that little Robin Trower sound like bit at the end.

PHENOMENAL…

Two of my favorite guitarists of all time in my personal top five list. Double bonus.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,350 Posts
@Mattm400 did you run a gt350r? 145.87? Just turned it on YT TV. Nice run!

21 - 40 of 56 Posts