SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,350 Posts
Watched quite a bit after dinner. What a good time!!! One of these years....

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
290 Posts
Matt, pleasure to meet both you and your wife today.
Sorry if I was a little bummed out but we had some carnage on my side. I did manage to limp home and put it away in the shop. Emails and phone calls in the next few days will get the ball rolling on the repair (which I of course will do).
Glad to hear you made it home safely- we will do it again next year!

Your right more people need to try this. Even though my day was over at my first pass, I still had fun with all my friends!

Congratulations to Red_Cat as he won the Normally Aspirated class today too!(y):)

·
Registered
2016 Hellcat Challenger A8 (Maximum Steel)
81 Posts
@Mattm400 was nice meeting you this year man! Did anyone else notice any discrepancies with their speed readings this year? Myself and buddy running his C7Z06 noticed on a few passes differences from our speedo's and the shift sector reading. Otherwise wasn't able to top my 170 from last year and getting traction on that concrete is still a nightmare lol. Look forward to seeing yall next year! - Brennen

·
HOTM Winner
2021 Black Widebody Challenger Redeye
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
It's seemed a little off to me, but it's hard to tell going by those flags at 150, or 148 etc. how accurate it is.

Traction is always an issue there, it's challenging. I did ALOT better this year without those factory tires!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
290 Posts
And SPINDOCTOR 68 with a whopping 96,44mph on a burnt clutch! I went down like a 🌈G*y Waiter🌈 at a Pasta Slinging Festival! "Help ME!" :D

My first and last run of the day on Sunday. Oh well, cant wait till my new Bad Boyzz Triple Disc "Tug Boat Clutch" gets here. It will give me a reason to spend a constructive day out in the shop turning wrenches on my baby. We need some "Us" time together.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
290 Posts
That's not a fun job!! Good luck getting it all fixed up. You'll be ready for next time!
Isn’t that the funniest looking Automatic you’ve ever seen? 🤪 I did find that one of the two shifter to transmission case fork pins had fallen out since the last time I installed the Mcleod RXT 1200 Clutch. THAT explains a minor binding I could feel in the Barton Shifter while speed rowing it. Item #7 in the picture. That will not happen this time around. I’m too OCD to let that happen again! 👍
Font Line Rectangle Parallel Screenshot

41 - 56 of 56 Posts