SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
drive-SRT posted this pic, for those rare moments you prefer to listen to something other than the exhaust sounds, there's the Harmon/Kardon 900-Watt 18-Speaker sound audio system.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Center console

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
worst case, I have to drop a some sub in the trunk
Yeah I'm gonna do that since the hellcat challenger is about 156lbs lighter than the charger hellcat roughly, hoping that extra of the subwoofer box will help the challenger gain more traction hehe

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
214 Posts
drive-SRT posted this pic, for those rare moments you prefer to listen to something other than the exhaust sounds, there's the Harmon/Kardon 900-Watt 18-Speaker sound audio system.

View attachment 369
Anyone else think it's funny that the picture shows the car in a desert? I wonder how the traction control performs in a desert?? :)

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Anyone else think it's funny that the picture shows the car in a desert? I wonder how the traction control performs in a desert?? :)
I noticed that. I am so addicted to the LAUNCH button my first thought was, I wonder what would happen if you used the launch button in the desert? LOL Hit China?:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.