SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
313 Posts
Well there warranty guy like I said an incognito lower pulley can be installed and used with a stock tune to give a pound or so more boost increasing power. My buddy just did some independent testing for the manufacturer made 56hp on stock tune.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
If something were to break, I would assume the Incognito is not incognito enough for a Chrysler tech not to notice it?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
313 Posts
Not if you take it off first

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Therein lies the rub, for me at least. If something happens, I don't want to tow it home first. BTW, the technicians definitely know if the bolts on the pulley have been wrenched on. Trust me.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
73 Posts
No tune needed, mostly the intakes are used to amplify that glorious supercharger whine as they really don't add much horsepower if any at all...(lots of debates on this). So If you are putting it on for the supercharger sound I suggest the BWoody, I have had mine for over 2 years and it sounds amazing. Also I have never had any codes or heat issues and regardless what people may say or feel because it's not in a box, it is definitely rain and water proof.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Legmaker

Reactions: Mopar_Gummy

·
Registered
2 Posts
guys
u can do a cai and no tune for no gains xcept that whine. oooh that whine. but a throttle body and cai and tune then that now adds up. the problem with tunes is the locked ecm. after that simple and get 60 hp plus. yes. tuning makes it.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts