SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and girls, I am now an Instructor for nasa HPDE at Sebring International, so if you want to legally drive your car to its potential (or yours), come on down and I can be your instructor. I can also carry passengers on track if you want to see how much fun you can have on track. CAUTION!! EXTREMELY FUN AND ADDICTIVE!! So proceed at your own risk!
20210228_204238.jpg
20210227_084340.jpg
Screenshot_20201124-020902_Chrome.jpg

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,324 Posts
Congratulations! If you were 1.5 billion miles away I would make the trip!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Congrats! Maybe I'll see you in about 5 years when I try to knock the Florida tracks off my bucket list (Sebring, Daytona & Homestead).

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats! Maybe I'll see you in about 5 years when I try to knock the Florida tracks off my bucket list (Sebring, Daytona & Homestead).
I am not intentionally putting anything off for 5 years! I may not live that long! I have missed getting together with two friends in the past few years because "I was too busy" and they died before we got together...so no more chances to get together with them.
I hope I live another 50+ years and hope I can still be having fun then! I want to die in my sleep, like my grandfather...not like those 5 other screaming people in the car with him!

Just a reminder, life is short. Recommend take the opportunities when you have them!

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Your right Life Is Short:
Wife doesn't want to be married any more [13 years], and she wants to stay in NY, Fine....I'm moving back to Daytona Beach the end of April, apartment is all set with a garage for the Cat.
Question: Would you know for the Daytona events how a person could work at the track?
I know that it is expensive to participate $$$$$.
I am a SCCA member if that helps?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Barncat let me check on that. Sorry to hear about your troubles. My first wife of 24 years filed divorce 2 1/2 weeks after I told her I was retiring from the Army. She gets 47% of my retirement. Just plain wrong, but at least I am rid of her and having a blast! If she would drop dead I'd have way more racing money.
My wife and I are living the dream!

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Hey Barncat let me check on that. Sorry to hear about your troubles. My first wife of 24 years filed divorce 2 1/2 weeks after I told her I was retiring from the Army. She gets 47% of my retirement. Just plain wrong, but at least I am rid of her and having a blast! If she would drop dead I'd have way more racing money.
My wife and I are living the dream!
I pay nothing to them ( 2 wifes ):cool: kids are all on there own(y)
Daytona.....I am coming home:love:
Fun in the sun,beach,babes,race cars,car shows,no snow and Sonnys BBQ:giggle:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just rub it in will ya!! Welcome home in advance!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your right Life Is Short:
Wife doesn't want to be married any more [13 years], and she wants to stay in NY, Fine....I'm moving back to Daytona Beach the end of April, apartment is all set with a garage for the Cat.
Question: Would you know for the Daytona events how a person could work at the track?
I know that it is expensive to participate $$$$$.
I am a SCCA member if that helps?
Hey, contact [email protected].

Tell him new instructor Jerry Mathis (who drives the Redeye Challenger) sent you.

Keep me posted!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't think they are doing any passengers for that event, FWIW. Hopefully you can help out and check out the facilities!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
199 Posts
I pay nothing to them ( 2 wifes ):cool: kids are all on there own(y)
Daytona.....I am coming home:love:
Fun in the sun,beach,babes,race cars,car shows,no snow and Sonnys BBQ:giggle:
Reach out when you get here. Some great car shows (year around) and clubs!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
771 Posts
I’ll definitely be hitting you up for info once we connect at a local show or over lunch!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts