SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought a new 2022 SB Challenger RedEye , my insurer misread the photo of the VIN I sent them so the car got insured as a Charger WB Hellcat (not RedEye). When I pointed out the mistake they addressed it, interestingly my insurance went down over $300 a year!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Two more doors to fix would be my only guess. When I went from our 2019 Charger Hellcat to our 2021 Challenger Super Stock through Hagerty ours went up about $400.00 per year. I did add about $30K to my total replacement policy so that would account for my increase.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT M6 Hellcat
928 Posts
Two more doors to fix would be my only guess. When I went from our 2019 Charger Hellcat to our 2021 Challenger Super Stock through Hagerty ours went up about $400.00 per year. I did add about $30K to my total replacement policy so that would account for my increase.
Maybe the difference takes into account the increased possibility of passengers with the Charger

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,473 Posts
Maybe the difference takes into account the increased possibility of passengers with the Charger
Charger being a common taxi or police car, which is commercial use, should have a higher rate.
At least it makes sense to me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts