SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Thanks to Graycat for giving me the push to become a vendor and offer the rear strut bar.

I'm offering to forum members that have a 2008-2016 Challenger a Rear Strut Bar.

The IMF Rear strut bar is made from 1.25 DOM Tubing with a .120 wall thickness for extra strength. The arched bar is designed to improve the handling of your car without loosing rear trunk space. The bar comes primed to prevent rust and allow you to custom paint it meeting your needs.

Hardware and instructions are included for an easy installation.

Price is $199.00 US including shipping to anywhere in the continental US or Canada.

If you would like more information or to order just pm me. I have several bars in stock and I'm in the process of making more.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
419 Posts
Can you make one for the front of the car

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm working on it as we speak. I ant mine to just tie into the existing front brace. Things are coming along well.

Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
419 Posts
My personal opinion for the other company that makes them is overpriced. The price for paint or powder coat is out to lunch.

Just a idea buy front & Back at the same time get a better price.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't have a template but I do have dimensions where to measure from for a tight fit.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you mean for the strut bar? If so the Strut bar prevents the chassis flexing during cornering. It makes the chassis more rigid, resulting in better handling, by preventing the strut towers from flexing.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,013 Posts
I like the flexibility to have more vendors with similar products

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
933 Posts
Received my bar today, very promp service and packaged great for shipping. Welds and priming look fantastic. Heading to powder coater soon and install.

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
1,169 Posts
Received my bar today, very promp service and packaged great for shipping. Welds and priming look fantastic. Heading to powder coater soon and install.
Mine arrived yesterday as well. Surprise at the office, ha ha.

No powder coat for me, can't imagine they could color-match the Sublime. Where are you taking yours?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Powder coat is great but you could really color match it painting it. They even have it in spray bomb

·
Bluecat
Challenger SRT Hellcat
73 Posts
Yours looks more sturdy and the weld points better than what I've seen while shopping for this ; ) The price WAY better too. I just need to find a way to paint it with B5 :D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Why don't you do what I suggest to others. The bar has been completely cleaned and then a good base primer. Just buy you paint in a spray can and clear coat it.

A few have bought from a here they offer all our colours.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well I wanted to do something a bit different for my car for the rear bar but in the end I have decided to add the mount to all my rear bars. The LED light would be extra.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts