SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting quotes for Vienna, VA to Fargo, ND enclosed haul…wide body

Direct Connect: $2400

Inter City: $3500

I’ve heard Intercity is the best…but $1100 better?

Hmmmm, any advice would be appreciated.

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
145 Posts
I got quotes from Intercity and Reliable, don’t have them handy. I really wanted to use one of them. Problem was they were like 6 weeks out when I asked, because they didn’t offer it to me during the quote.

Broke down and against my better judgement and used a broker out of Chicago, Montway. Serviced was incredible. Did my paperwork at Koons Tuesday, enclosed 2 car carrier picked it up Wednesday and delivered yesterday. Highly recommend them. To Saint Louis was like 1300.00.

Warson

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Holy Moly…they’re fast…Koon’s called and was a little annoyed with me because I’m suppose to give them 24 hours notice for pick up. I was confused and told him they weren’t picking it up until Tuesday…he was confused because they we’re trying to pick it up today…I was even more Confused because I told him I had only booked a couple hours ago…he started laughing at that point and said that’s gotta be some kind of record. I think we got it figured it out though…they’re picking it up tomorrow (less than 24 hours) after booking.

sweet!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.