SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Interior Mod

13355 32
I forgot I had this on my current Challenger. Just took it off and it will go on the Hellcat.

It is from Nates Rebadge.

Rebadge Home

It is an overlay for the push button start.

Red Text Font Graphics Logo
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
I have "its only kinky the first time"

Reactions: 630

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I forgot I had this on my current Challenger. Just took it off and it will go on the Hellcat.

It is from Nates Rebadge.

Rebadge Home

It is an overlay for the push button start.

View attachment 1160
I just ordered some badges from him! He's awesome! I ordered the Hellcat logo for fuel tank in red and the middle badge with red SRT instead of silver to replace back spoiler srt.
Logo Text Font Graphics

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,533 Posts
If it doesn't stick, buy some 3M Moulding Adhesive from an auto parts store (Advanced Auto Parts, NAPA, etc) and replace the original adhesive with that. Cheap and easy fix.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,533 Posts
I just ordered some badges from him! He's awesome! I ordered the Hellcat logo for fuel tank in red and the middle badge with red SRT instead of silver to replace back spoiler srt. View attachment 1671
Nice looking stuff, Tammie. I like your choices!
I went through the Rebadge site and couldn't find anything "Hellcat" in the Muscle and Custom sections. Not sure where to find those. Any suggestions/help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Nice looking stuff, Tammie. I like your choices!
I went through the Rebadge site and couldn't find anything "Hellcat" in the Muscle and Custom sections. Not sure where to find those. Any suggestions/help would be appreciated.
I contacted him and asked him to design something for me. I gave him a concept and he ran with it. Very creative and nicely done! :D

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Ummm, Tammie, I put the green air filter in,,Working on the decals, and I think im going gloss black on the wheels, or black chrome
I know, I just washed my ca again and put it in the garage cause it's supposed to rain. I have to get splash guards cause those wider tires throw all the road crap up the sides and now I need to spend about 2 hours cleaning the wheels. They look so innocent, but they truly are the wheels from Hellcat when it comes to cleaning...I am going to try the spray wax to see if it helps.:)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
10,951 Posts
Yeah, I agree, they are hell to clean, And I say this and have not even got it out in the rain, and 200 miles,,I looked for the armor all spray, not luck, I found a place that will do black chrome for 800 out the door

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Yeah, I agree, they are hell to clean, And I say this and have not even got it out in the rain, and 200 miles,,I looked for the armor all spray, not luck, I found a place that will do black chrome for 800 out the door
I did find a cleaner from Macguires that helps with brake dust, but you have to really wipe the down well or they get streaks that make them look dirty. I am torn on getting different wheels because the ones on it match the car...I guess once Summer is here and I can sit in my garage and spend time on them without freezing, it won't be so bad. I used to clean and wax my chrome wheels all the time and they really aren't any less complex design than these.o_O

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
10,951 Posts
I looked into the reviews on the armor all wheel protectant and it said leave oily finish on the wheels...So that's out...I have always have glossy wheels, chrome, or polished.. never a matte wheel,, Pain in the Azz

·
The Punisher
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,124 Posts
I did find a cleaner from Macguires that helps with brake dust, but you have to really wipe the down well or they get streaks that make them look dirty. I am torn on getting different wheels because the ones on it match the car...I guess once Summer is here and I can sit in my garage and spend time on them without freezing, it won't be so bad. I used to clean and wax my chrome wheels all the time and they really aren't any less complex design than these.o_O
Change your brake pads, these carbon/ceramic ones are great...so much better.

Reactions: 630
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.