SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering trying to order a '23 SS. If I'm able to I'd like to order the Demonic Red interior.
The Dodge build site lists "Black/Demonic Red Seats" and refers to them as seat "inserts". In my mind that's not a red seat but rather a black seat with a red stripe in the middle.
So, could someone that's been down this road make it clear to me how to order the Demonic Red interior that includes the completely red seats as well as door panels and such?
Thanks!

·
Registered
2021 Redeye Super Stock
1,124 Posts
I'm considering trying to order a '23 SS. If I'm able to I'd like to order the Demonic Red interior.
The Dodge build site lists "Black/Demonic Red Seats" and refers to them as seat "inserts". In my mind that's not a red seat but rather a black seat with a red stripe in the middle.
So, could someone that's been down this road make it clear to me how to order the Demonic Red interior that includes the completely red seats as well as door panels and such?
Thanks!
I have heard of some red being called “inserts too”. All I did was order “demonic red interior” on the order / build sheet. And I love them!
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover

·
Registered
252 Posts
It says Black/Demonic Red interior colors. If you order that, you’ll get the seats above. I believe the black just refers to other trim like the console, dash, door panels, etc. You will get solid Demonic Red seats as shown in the post above. And they’re AWESOME.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts