SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stumbled upon this forum last night after google searching for something else.

I picked up my 3rd Charger last week; a fully loaded Jazz Blue SRT 392.

I also own a 2010 SRT8 in Brilliant Black Pearlcoat and previously owned a 2007 R/T with Road & Track also in Brilliant Black Pearlcoat.

Some of you may recognize me from Chargerforums, where I've been a member since 2007 and a moderator since 2009.

A few pics:

And a few of both my SRTs together:

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
1,106 Posts
Welcome Jim.

Car looks awesome. Once the Jazz Charger Hellcat arrives I'll take some pictures and compare my poor nominal photo skills to yours.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
999 Posts
Looks just as good on this forum :D

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,764 Posts

I also own a 2010 SRT8 in Brilliant Black Pearlcoat and previously owned a 2007 R/T with Road & Track also in Brilliant Black Pearlcoat.

Some of you may recognize me from Chargerforums, where I've been a member since 2007 and a moderator since 2009.

A few pics:

Nice car... Great color. Very rich looking. Welcome to hellcat.org.. Thanks for the pictures!

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone. I appreciate the positive feedback.

welcome Jim. another blue one... Rab told me you were a copy cat. lol
Hey Pete! Yeah I was feeling a bit like a copy cat but I've already had 2 black ones and the Jazz Blue was the next best color.

Maybe if I promise not to park next to him at the GTALX meet it will be ok? :D

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,872 Posts
Welcome aboard Jim. I was not set on the Charger. But the more I see it the more I like it. The 2015 looks just so more aggressive than the 2015. The front end just looks mean :)

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts

A few pics:

Beautiful! Congrats and welcome! Glad you joined. Our family is awesome. Lots of great info and people. Enjoy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.