SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone, thanks for having me on the website. I am a current owner of a 2014 Challenger Anniv edition. I ordered a Hellcat in January and it is currently in BG status. I am a service manager at Chrysler Jeep dealership, so I can try to help fellow cat owners with any concerns they may have. I have been waiting for sometime to buy one, my original order was cancelled in September. I look forward to everything the website has to offer and my buddy DOT Bob. good luck and safe driving to all of you and I hope spring comes soon.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,532 Posts
Welcome to the site, Bud! Lots of knowledgable members here with a ton of info.

This Gent is a personal friend, who helped me get my Cat in 33 days (after I languished with a different dealer for over a year).
He's a good man with a great deal of information and experience at my local dealership.
Please make him feel welcome.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
298 Posts
Welcome and I sure hope you get your Hellcat very soon.

Reactions: ChallengerDad

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,292 Posts
Good morning everyone, thanks for having me on the website. I am a current owner of a 2014 Challenger Anniv edition. I ordered a Hellcat in January and it is currently in BG status. I am a service manager at Chrysler Jeep dealership, so I can try to help fellow cat owners with any concerns they may have. I have been waiting for sometime to buy one, my original order was cancelled in September. I look forward to everything the website has to offer and my buddy DOT Bob. good luck and safe driving to all of you and I hope spring comes soon.

Of what possible use could a Chrysler Service Manager be on this site??? :eek:

j/k

Welcome!!!

;)

·
Texas President
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,600 Posts
Welcome and glad to have u!!!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,075 Posts
Welcome to the site MABBRYFL30... and Congrats on the "pending" Cat... another Capital Area Hellcat sweeeet!:D You guys at Goldstein CJD are top notch!;)

·
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,198 Posts
Welcome from Beautiful Bucks County Pa.

Have you ordered a Challenger or Charger?

Linda:)

·
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,198 Posts
I ordered a Hellcat and I have the fever. I love this website[/Q
You didn't say if you ordered a Hell Cat Challenger or a Hell Cat Charger, and is why I asked, but maybe you are not letting the cat out of the bag?

Linda:)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am sorry about that, I ordered a Hellcat Challenger.

·
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,198 Posts
I did understand, ;)
I own 2 SRT8 2010 Furious Fuchsia Challengers. and I saw you owned a 2014 Challenger Anniv edition, that's what happens.

Linda;)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,532 Posts
Excellent news! Getting closer now!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts