SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to add on a nitrous kit, and help is appreciated to pick one kit over the others.

Anyone using any of these kits? If so, please chime in, explain what has worked for you. Just looking for people that are spraying, not questions on why or anything like that. I have nitrous experience, not looking for comments about a mustang kit someone used in 2007, I am looking for hellcat usage facts and experiences.

NOS, their kit comes with a 2 stage controller, but I would need to bore the plate to 105mm.
Not a big deal, but crazy it is not offered.

Nitrous outlet, their kit comes with a 105mm plate, but they use a WOT switch, no controller.
Assuming I need to attach the switch to the pedal. Not ideal, but it has worked for years...

NX, I love the SC lid, it comes with a tps module for WOT, but this kit is expensive.

Either way, if I would upgrade my SC, I am spending more cash. Looks like nitrous outlet makes a Maggy plate if needed, so that may be my direction.

I am also planning on doing a fuel pressure safety switch.

Also, the TPS puzzles me and I need to make some phone calls. How does the kit react when the A8 is shifting? I thought these cut spark between shifts?

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
533 Posts
Saw your post earlier... didn't know if you saw this...

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,325 Posts
Greenmachine, don't make it difficult; get yourself one of these

and run a straw from the bottle to your mouth. Gain like 40bpm

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Saw your post earlier... didn't know if you saw this...

I did see this, but I am not messing with used solenoids and such. New only for me on this.

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,239 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
I sent my supercharger to Nitrous Express and had spray bars put threw it 800 for the kit ands bars installed

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
343 Posts
The NOS progressive controller will be your best friend when chasing traction...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have been running nitrous since the late 90s, cars, trucks , streetbikes, mustangs..... I'm just looking for someone running it on their cat and their experiences with products.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I sent my supercharger to Nitrous Express and had spray bars put threw it 800 for the kit ands bars installed
Do you have pics or are you waiting for it to come back?
I have seen the blower spacers with spray bars.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I saw a video of H8’s dyno pull, on 200 hp jetting made an additional 400 hp and 400 ft lbs of torque. NX Express put the spray bars in his SC plate right above the valves, the way it should be done. That’s why he netted twice the gain at half the juice. Spraying with a TB plate Small shots is ok but anything more then a 75-100 shot is asking for blower issues IMO at least. It’s not the way I’d do it. Stock blower do it right go for spray bars installed in the blower at out let ports or use insulating spacer plates between blower and heads with spray bars in them angled right at the intake valves.

·
Administrator
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,347 Posts
I saw a video of H8’s dyno pull, on 200 hp jetting made an additional 400 hp and 400 ft lbs of torque. NX Express put the spray bars in his SC plate right above the valves, the way it should be done. That’s why he netted twice the gain at half the juice. Spraying with a TB plate Small shots is ok but anything more then a 75-100 shot is asking for blower issues IMO at least. It’s not the way I’d do it. Stock blower do it right go for spray bars installed in the blower at out let ports or use insulating spacer plates between blower and heads with spray bars in them angled right at the intake valves.
I was at a dyno tuning session with a former member. A 100 shot gave him an almost 200 HP gain also. I found it quite interesting at the time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts