SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I's installing 1050x injectors along with a 2.85 upper and was just wondering has anyone tried the ProFlex Commander? 900 bucks is a lot for something they may or may not improve performance.

· Registered
9 Posts
I's installing 1050x injectors along with a 2.85 upper and was just wondering has anyone tried the ProFlex Commander? 900 bucks is a lot for something they may or may not improve performance.
Yup, installed it on my stock ‘15 HellCat Challenger. No problems, runs great. Runs great on any percentage of ethanol. Sure is nice pulling up to the pump that is half price!

I ran E99 in my 9 second Road Runner for years. Faster than race gas. Don’t believe the crap about corrosion, etc. from ethanol (unless your car was built before 1960’s). Even let it sit all winter in the tank with zero problem starting in the spring.

· Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup, installed it on my stock ‘15 HellCat Challenger. No problems, runs great. Runs great on any percentage of ethanol. Sure is nice pulling up to the pump that is half price!

I ran E99 in my 9 second Road Runner for years. Faster than race gas. Don’t believe the crap about corrosion, etc. from ethanol (unless your car was built before 1960’s). Even let it sit all winter in the tank with zero problem starting in the spring.
I dont pay any attention to that stuff most the time it's talk about they heard so I take it with a grain of salt

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,471 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts