SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Is Saleen offering a Hellcat specific package ???

3599 17
Im sure they are prepping a decent package...
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

Has anyone ordered a Saleen pkg. Hellcat??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
223 Posts
Last I heard Saleen had some big financial issues.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
Last I heard Saleen had some big financial issues.
This is the same I heard, they have some big cash problems. I believe they owe payroll taxes also, you mess with IRS or State they take your stuff..

Did you ever see the Divorced Barbie doll, its comes with half of Kens stuff

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,431 Posts
Who is this Saleen and what do they do?

OH! You mean the washed up Mustang guy? They have been largely irrelevant for 10+ years now. The S7 was the last flash in the pan.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,703 Posts
Their bankrupt

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,703 Posts
It's not a matter of being nice or not it's the truth as reported by Saleen themselves.

Saleen logo

Protect Your Engine in Severe Conditions

2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06: First Fuel Economy Figures Released

Vehicle
tuner Saleen looks to be in some serious financial trouble, with a recent quarterly report filed by the company with the Securities and Exchange Commission revealing the dire situation. According to the report, Saleen had just $7,261 in cash as of September 30, 2014, and liabilities totaling more than $7 million—including unpaid wages, payroll taxes and bank loans.

ALSO SEE: 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06: First Fuel Economy Figures Released

Incredibly, total assets for the company, including property and equipment, is less than $1.4 million, and cash has been bleeding to the tune of millions: Saleen incurred an operating loss of over $3 million in the past six months and burned through about $1.7 million in cash. The company has also defaulted on some of its obligations.

Saleen has just launched two vital products, a modified Tesla Model S known as the ST and a modified 2015 Ford Mustang known as the S302, and the company has said it already delivered some of those.

However, Saleen could be facing bankruptcy unless it receives new capital in the very near future. In fact, the company even admitted concerns about continuing as a going concern in the report.

You can access the full report in the investor section of Saleen’s website.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
I think there building has for lease sign on it. I'll check next week

Reactions: hellcat1

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,695 Posts
I love the look of the Saleen S7, but when a company is losing millions of dollars, and appears insolvent, I wouldn't trust them to possess my beloved car!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
520 Posts
I think I would look at Hennesey first. At least they are only 4 hours from me :)
I called hennesey about my 392 all I got out of it is them emailing me crap about all these chev car upgrades.you would think if I called them about my two 392 srts the least they could do is send me stuff on dodge.why in the hell would I care about a video about a cts-v camaro and vetts? They send me this crap weekly! Sorry hennesey I'm out. And I would like it if they would stop screwing up viper builds! :mad: They have turned away from mother MOPAR it seems to me. So keep building up your slowmaros so they can keep up.they will never touch one of my mopars! Too many horror stories

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.