SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye
741 Posts
I'll be honest, one of the reasons I traded out the Hellcat was because of this. It's not a very collectable/rare car anyways. Couple that with a lot of the trash you see driving these things.. I just had no desire to hang onto the car long term.
Not sure if ricer is the correct term. However I completely understand. My son is selling his M6 TA because of some of the behavior associated with our cars. He's a car nut, but is so uncomfortable at car shows that he is moving on. I am not there yet. I love the Challenger body style, the comfort and the supercharger so Ill hang on. Its really the see me on Instagram crowf that has butchered the cars reputation. I am all for do your thing to your car, sadly though in some places the owners present different challenges beyond gawdy applications of stickers, lights, wheels ect.
While I respect anyone's choice to move on from a vehicle, this is like saying I don't want to be smart because smart people can be rude. I've seen clowns with just about every make and model car you can imagine, from Lambos to Miatas.... it takes all kinds.... Ive seen rich people completely trash their cars while I've seen gangbangers and hillbillies care more about their cars than anything else. It's what YOU make it, not what other morons do. Am I going to stop loving my car because some idiot does something dumb? No, I'm going to go out there and enjoy my day...

The real issue has nothing to do with the cars, but with people not caring about what they do. It's always someone else's problem or fault..

·
Registered
Durango Hellcat
578 Posts
While I respect anyone's choice to move on from a vehicle, this is like saying I don't want to be smart because smart people can be rude. I've seen clowns with just about every make and model car you can imagine, from Lambos to Miatas.... it takes all kinds.... Ive seen rich people completely trash their cars while I've seen gangbangers and hillbillies care more about their cars than anything else. It's what YOU make it, not what other morons do. Am I going to stop loving my car because some idiot does something dumb? No, I'm going to go out there and enjoy my day...

The real issue has nothing to do with the cars, but with people not caring about what they do. It's always someone else's problem or fault..
Mouth Jaw Gesture Sharing Event

·
Registered
‘21 SRT SUPER STOCK
1,404 Posts
Dodge should have made the Hellcat standout a bit more than the other charger / Chlenger models in my opinion. My kids at every stop light say “look daddy that’s like your car”, pointing to some GT with the exact same body kit as mine from the factory.
Kind of grinds my gears, but yes there are a few guys around town with way overdone mopars. Some of them look silly and “ricer”. I guess I don’t get it.
Yeah unfortunately kids will say that, the only other way IMO is to take em for rides one at a time in a supercar

·
Registered
‘21 SRT SUPER STOCK
1,404 Posts

Nicely done 👍

41 - 46 of 46 Posts