SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy here......So long story short I have a dealer telling me there are no deals to be had on 21 Redeye Widebodys because of demand , chip shortage and general yada yada. The car as ordered would be @ $ 94xxx and there saying the best is $ 83286 and there doing me a favor at that number. Is this a good deal ??? thanks in advance for any help or info

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,599 Posts
Is that 83k before or after the current 4k Dodge rebate?
After, otherwise they'd be losing money.

AAR Redeye...they are right with regard to low stock, chips, demand. Sellers are in the driver seat. I don't get to say this much.....but.....take the deal! Make sure it's in writing and locked in.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,054 Posts
New guy here......So long story short I have a dealer telling me there are no deals to be had on 21 Redeye Widebodys because of demand , chip shortage and general yada yada. The car as ordered would be @ $ 94xxx and there saying the best is $ 83286 and there doing me a favor at that number. Is this a good deal ??? thanks in advance for any help or info
Do you know what your OTD figure looks like?

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,875 Posts
A year ago that was not the best deal. You could have chopped another 5-7k off if you were at the right dealer. Incentives were better then too ($7970). FF to now and it’s actually fair. All things considered I’d prob do it.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody Indigo Blue with Graphics Package
1,313 Posts
Jump on it... It's only gonna get harder to get a better deal.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Yesssssssssssss

·
Registered
243 Posts
It's a good price. My new build REWB is stickered at 92.5K and I'm paying 80K out the door. That was with 6K in Dodge incentives, if you haven't ordered yet you only get 4K in Dodge incentives now, so the guy didn't lie.... 11K off of sticker is a decent deal at the moment.

·
Registered
65 GTO, 21 REWB Challenger ordered
196 Posts
It's a good price. My new build REWB is stickered at 92.5K and I'm paying 80K out the door. That was with 6K in Dodge incentives, if you haven't ordered yet you only get 4K in Dodge incentives now, so the guy didn't lie.... 11K off of sticker is a decent deal at the moment.
You got an insanely good deal. That's better than the deal people were getting at Dan Cummins. They quoted me 4% below invoice and then 6k rebate after that. Out the door price with them would have been their quoted 79.8k (87.1k sticker)+ 6k (7.5% sales tax for me out of kansas)+ 750 (my states registration fee)+ 599 (their doc fee I think?) = 81.1k out the door. And that's on a quote for a 87.1k sticker. Somehow you got a 5.1k higher sticker car for 1k less out the door 🤯👍

·
Registered
243 Posts
You got an insanely good deal. That's better than the deal people were getting at Dan Cummins. They quoted me 4% below invoice and then 6k rebate after that. Out the door price with them would have been their quoted 79.8k (87.1k sticker)+ 6k (7.5% sales tax for me out of kansas)+ 750 (my states registration fee)+ 599 (their doc fee I think?) = 81.1k out the door. And that's on a quote for a 87.1k sticker. Somehow you got a 5.1k higher sticker car for 1k less out the door 🤯👍
The difference on the car itself isn't that much. I pay 0 sales tax. :) Bless NH!

·
Vehicle Ordering Coordinator
64 Posts
That is a pretty solid deal for sure!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
284 Posts
great deal

1 - 13 of 13 Posts