SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 90k miles in my 16 HC Charger, it was time to move on. I then remembered I still had a lot of parts for the HC that I never installed or are OEM:

— all 4 OEM wheels....(about 15k miles on them)

— a pair of vibrant 1492 (new in box- I got them about 3 years ago)

— s/c spacers and thermal wrap (new in box, still all wrapped up; I got them from Jeff Goldstein about 3 years ago)

— 10 quarts of the transmission oil for our HC auto trans (I was going to change the trans oil, but decided to get a new car)

I am in Vegas. If you want it, it’s FREE. Just pick it up. Here is the catch:

free if you are military (active or military), police, fire, teacher or first responder; or

free if you promise to do a good deed down the road to a complete stranger. Your conscience will guide your compliance with this condition.

I will soon attach pics. PM if you want or of any of these items and can meet these condition.

Happy Easter. :)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
168 Posts
I know you said free but I'll give you some money for the supercharger spacer and blanket if you're willing to ship to the great state of texas. Otherwise it's a deal too good to pass if you're anywhere within driving distance to Vegas.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
904 Posts
If the wheels are still available, I wouldn't mind having those. I'd offer to pay shipping.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,115 Posts
Very nice Easter for someone indeed.

Reactions: snobrdrdan

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,115 Posts
Change the header to sold

·
Premium Member
2020 M6 HC
863 Posts
Very nice of you!

We don't hear much about high mileage HC's. I am sure a lot of us would like to hear about your thoughts and experiences if you have the time to share them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts