SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Retired American Fighting Man
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am eagerly awaiting the release of Jack Ryan Season 2. As far as I can tell it should be released on Amazon Prime in the fall of this year. Also, Amazon got such great feedback from this show that it also approved a 3rd season. Awesome series!

BKuz

What To Expect From Jack Ryan Season 2

·
Have Guns Will Travel
6,282 Posts
Yea I'm a fan for sure.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
I am eagerly awaiting the release of Jack Ryan Season 2. As far as I can tell it should be released on Amazon Prime in the fall of this year. Also, Amazon got such great feedback from this show that it also approved a 3rd season. Awesome series!

BKuz

What To Expect From Jack Ryan Season 2
Man I must really be outta touch with things....I couldn't tell you who Jack Ryan is if my life depended on it...Tv.... Movie...Video game?....Don't really indulge in any of the three....my favorite tv..green acres...best movie ...tombstone..last video game I played...missle command....(ok so go ahead and laugh)

·
HOTM Winner
7,982 Posts
Man I must really be outta touch with things....I couldn't tell you who Jack Ryan is if my life depended on it...Tv.... Movie...Video game?....Don't really indulge in any of the three....my favorite tv..green acres...best movie ...tombstone..last video game I played...missle command....(ok so go ahead and laugh)
Very southern sounding of you.o_O

·
HOTM Winner
7,982 Posts
Jack Ryan Season 2 is on the amazon prime, Currently, I am on the Game of Thrones.
Guess I am boring. Usually watch History or Science channels. I did see last 2 episodes of Game of Thrones. The only episodes I ever saw.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Guess I am boring. Usually watch History or Science channels. I did see last 2 episodes of Game of Thrones. The only episodes I ever saw.
Modern marvels...forged in fire...never seek them out...but cant turn them off when there on

·
HOTM Winner
7,982 Posts
I did grab a bite to eat at popeyes chicken tonite...love the gravy...and green beans...
Try the Red Beans & Rice and the (Cajun) Dirty Rice.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Jack Ryan is a TV show based on the books of Tom Clancy. His early books written solely by him (no co-authors) are very good.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Collard greens and fatback! Po-boys! Shrimp and grits! Or my favorite, Gumbo!!!

BKuz

View attachment 520435
Easy does it guys...lets not get carried away with this whole menu thing...now I know you good ole southern boys choke down some god awful vittles...but that bowl with a spoon in it...looks like its been past the teeth..and over the gums already...

·
Retired American Fighting Man
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1971demon,

I am not a southern boy because I grew up in New York. I have been around the world in the military and been introduced to all kinds of foods. A few bases I was stationed at were In Mississippi, Florida, and Virginia. So Southern Cuisine was introduced to me and gumbo, shrimp and grits, and corn bread are some of my favorites. Just like I like Italian Food, Mexican Food, and Chinese Food.

BKuz

·
Registered
503 Posts
Loved Season 1
He may be my favorite actor right now.
I know he was on The Office but I never watched it. He wasn’t even on my radar until 13 Hours. A Quiet Place was a great/different movie. Especially in a theater...that was dead silent.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts