SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
My dealer has an allocation for a challenger and we ordered one today. I'm not seeing the 5N9 code on the build sheet. I was working with another dealer and the 5N9 guaranteed schedule was on that sheet. Do I need to worry about this? Also, where does my name need to be to get it printed on the window sticker? Thanks!
I placed my order yesterday and no 5n9 code showing on my POC.
Per the sales manager that code will appear via BX status and per Dodge website that dealership has an allocation for this month.

·
Registered
173 Posts
It could be that they already had other jailbreak orders and the allocation may have already been used up
Interesting...So the 5N9 code was generated on your POC the same day.?
Because my POC has status BA-pending order and the next step is BX... I thought ...most likely I will get an updated POC (hopefully the 5N9 will show up)

·
Registered
173 Posts
The website says clearly that this is not a up to the minute accurate list that the dealer HAS an allocation but a list of dealers that were given an allocation last go around. My bet....they sold one witjout an allocation knowing they were getting the allocation and it was applied to that order leaving you in the cold. The list is only updated every 2 to 3 weeks. A lot happens in 3 weeks.
Here is the funny part.
I called them this morning and they stated that I was the first on their list which I dont buy/believe
Guess I will need "LUCK" on my side. I dont want to deal with 23 open order bank.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Are you looking for Challenger or charger? I know they have no more for challenger, but they did have one for charger last i heard. Tempe dodge in AZ. I can reach out to my guy if you would like
I already have Charger in order and with luck I might get it (I hope so)…Now I’m looking for challenger to add to my collection. How many orders a dealer can get in per allocation?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Cingrats! I was told by Didge yesterday that mine was scheduled for peoduction. Waiting for tracker to update....
This is happening because of you. I remembered reaching out to you on 8/2 about the list of allocation for this month. Fair enough, you sent it to me and I placed my order in (in less than 15 min) Again thank you for sharing and assisting.
I’m right behind you LOL

·
Registered
173 Posts
My pleasure! Glad you got it. I am still waiting for my tracker to update that I have been scheduled like Dodge told me yesterday. I do have a feeling they are getting caught up... I had two dealers call me today saying there would be additional allocations released on Tuesday, this after Dodge already released allocations twice this month...
Hopefully, the process would be easier for all of us…I’m looking forward to “dodge speed week” for all clarification. However, I’m still kind of confused LOL. My updated POC still doesn’t have 5N9. However… has a new code” non special equipment required” this journey is very interesting

1 - 17 of 17 Posts