SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
My dealer has an allocation for a challenger and we ordered one today. I'm not seeing the 5N9 code on the build sheet. I was working with another dealer and the 5N9 guaranteed schedule was on that sheet. Do I need to worry about this? Also, where does my name need to be to get it printed on the window sticker? Thanks!

You should have a 5N9 or build month as soon as you place order, otherwise no allocation. You should also get VON immediately. I would be talking to sales manager or GM.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Interesting...So the 5N9 code was generated on your POC the same day.?
Because my POC has status BA-pending order and the next step is BX... I thought ...most likely I will get an updated POC (hopefully the 5N9 will show up)

5n9 should show same day order is placed, otherwise no allocation. That is what I was told directly by Dodge and POC reflected 5n9 same day i placed my order

·
Registered
208 Posts
And the 5N9 code is on the POC? I have a VON but thats it. No 5N9 and the POC says BA status. I know the dealer has an allocation so that's not my worry. My worry is that they did this right and it won't sit for months doing nothing. They say they did it right, but that doesn't mean they did.

Yes 5n9 should be on the poc immediately. They may have got an allocation this last go round, BUT if they put orders in before yours before allocation list, the allocation would have went to first order in.

·
Registered
208 Posts
What a speed? You might receive your cat in 8 weeks. I have to ask. Does your dealership have an allocation for this month or last month?// is your dealer currently listed on the website?
Are you looking for Challenger or charger? I know they have no more for challenger, but they did have one for charger last i heard. Tempe dodge in AZ. I can reach out to my guy if you would like

·
Registered
208 Posts
I already have Charger in order and with luck I might get it (I hope so)…Now I’m looking for challenger to add to my collection. How many orders a dealer can get in per allocation?
Ok. One order per allocation. Some dealers may get 2 or more allocations at once. Not sure how Dodge awards them to dealers. I know power dealers get more allocation.

·
Registered
208 Posts
This is happening because of you. I remembered reaching out to you on 8/2 about the list of allocation for this month. Fair enough, you sent it to me and I placed my order in (in less than 15 min) Again thank you for sharing and assisting.
I’m right behind you LOL

My pleasure! Glad you got it. I am still waiting for my tracker to update that I have been scheduled like Dodge told me yesterday. I do have a feeling they are getting caught up... I had two dealers call me today saying there would be additional allocations released on Tuesday, this after Dodge already released allocations twice this month...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hopefully, the process would be easier for all of us…I’m looking forward to “dodge speed week” for all clarification. However, I’m still kind of confused LOL. My updated POC still doesn’t have 5N9. However… has a new code” non special equipment required” this journey is very interesting

Does your POC have a line that says July or August production?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts