SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
What a speed? You might receive your cat in 8 weeks. I have to ask. Does your dealership have an allocation for this month or last month?// is your dealer currently listed on the website?
Are you looking for Challenger or charger? I know they have no more for challenger, but they did have one for charger last i heard. Tempe dodge in AZ. I can reach out to my guy if you would like

·
Registered
46 Posts
Are you looking for Challenger or charger? I know they have no more for challenger, but they did have one for charger last i heard. Tempe dodge in AZ. I can reach out to my guy if you would like
I already have Charger in order and with luck I might get it (I hope so)…Now I’m looking for challenger to add to my collection. How many orders a dealer can get in per allocation?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I already have Charger in order and with luck I might get it (I hope so)…Now I’m looking for challenger to add to my collection. How many orders a dealer can get in per allocation?
Ok. One order per allocation. Some dealers may get 2 or more allocations at once. Not sure how Dodge awards them to dealers. I know power dealers get more allocation.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Cingrats! I was told by Didge yesterday that mine was scheduled for peoduction. Waiting for tracker to update....
This is happening because of you. I remembered reaching out to you on 8/2 about the list of allocation for this month. Fair enough, you sent it to me and I placed my order in (in less than 15 min) Again thank you for sharing and assisting.
I’m right behind you LOL

·
Registered
114 Posts
This is happening because of you. I remembered reaching out to you on 8/2 about the list of allocation for this month. Fair enough, you sent it to me and I placed my order in (in less than 15 min) Again thank you for sharing and assisting.
I’m right behind you LOL

My pleasure! Glad you got it. I am still waiting for my tracker to update that I have been scheduled like Dodge told me yesterday. I do have a feeling they are getting caught up... I had two dealers call me today saying there would be additional allocations released on Tuesday, this after Dodge already released allocations twice this month...

·
Registered
46 Posts
My pleasure! Glad you got it. I am still waiting for my tracker to update that I have been scheduled like Dodge told me yesterday. I do have a feeling they are getting caught up... I had two dealers call me today saying there would be additional allocations released on Tuesday, this after Dodge already released allocations twice this month...
Hopefully, the process would be easier for all of us…I’m looking forward to “dodge speed week” for all clarification. However, I’m still kind of confused LOL. My updated POC still doesn’t have 5N9. However… has a new code” non special equipment required” this journey is very interesting

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hopefully, the process would be easier for all of us…I’m looking forward to “dodge speed week” for all clarification. However, I’m still kind of confused LOL. My updated POC still doesn’t have 5N9. However… has a new code” non special equipment required” this journey is very interesting

Does your POC have a line that says July or August production?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
91 Posts
This process is exhausting. The dealership has an allocation per the website and Sales manager told me I am the first on their list, however I do have the VON.
My dealer has an allocation for a challenger and we ordered one today. I'm not seeing the 5N9 code on the build sheet. I was working with another dealer and the 5N9 guaranteed schedule was on that sheet. Do I need to worry about this? Also, where does my name need to be to get it printed on the window sticker? Thanks!
Why would you want your name on the window sticker ? For 1) anyone that looks at car knows whose it is and can look up where to find it …. For another I don’t think they can sense if you back out of the deal the names on it unless you’ve already paid for the whole car, 3) Keys are left in the trunk after built and shipped to the dealer the same way .. someone copies the keyfob they could visit you and take your car… just saying

·
Registered
119 Posts
Why would you want your name on the window sticker ? For 1) anyone that looks at car knows whose it is and can look up where to find it …. For another I don’t think they can sense if you back out of the deal the names on it unless you’ve already paid for the whole car, 3) Keys are left in the trunk after built and shipped to the dealer the same way .. someone copies the keyfob they could visit you and take your car… just saying
Its cool. If your the original owner 20 years from now. Besides, unless your name is super unique, there are hundreds or thousands of people with your name. I ordered mine 4 states away. Doubt they are coming for mine when there are plenty in their own city. Your overthinking this a bit.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts