SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Jailbreak on order
99 Posts
I do recommend a weekly Meesage.
I am sure you could use it with what I read from you in the last couple of months!
I have owned 2 Lexes
On the plus side, there are other muscle cars that are still to be had. I still have an old Hudson Hornet chassis and body in storage. It's been a long time waiting for me to build it. I may get around to that too. At least the LC 500 has massage seats :)
I believe You deserve a weekly Meesage!
I have been following your entertaining posts for a couple of months.
LC 500 sounds luxurious. I have owned two older ones. Last was a 2004 SC430 cool looking car, no backseat. Still owned by the Ex Wife...

·
Registered
Jailbreak on order
99 Posts
Congratulations on a Vin!! Hopefully that will get you your Jailbreak built. I have been at D since 1/17. I text the dealer every week for an update...
Delay has given me time to reflect on my 66 Corvette. I have decided to sell it if I get to D1. 427-390 horsepower Roadster with hard top. #s car. Bought the car 42 years ago for $6,200.00 😎

·
Registered
Jailbreak on order
99 Posts
Just placed order for a jailbreak 2 days ago dealer said they had 1 spot left was told vin will take about 3 weeks is that true?
View attachment 592669
Sounds like the dealer is hoping for an allocation.
You should have VON before you leave the dealership. D Status with a VIN # within a few days. I would ask for a current status of your order.

·
Registered
Jailbreak on order
99 Posts
Ordered a charger JB on 04/14 Dealership said they have an allocation non powerbroker btw but its almost 2 weeks and all i have is a von# and sitting at bx status do you think it will get built? I have read the stories on here saying you should get a vin within a week or the poc sheet should say guaranteed schedules or have a production month if the dealer has allocation but mine doesnt say any of these…Is it different for everyone And should i wait it out what would be your advice?
I would be super nervous without going to D status with a Vin in more than 2 weeks. I would question the dealership about verifying an allocation for you. Proof is in the Pudding

1 - 20 of 34 Posts