SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Frostbite Charger Jailbreak
110 Posts
The chat service is how I found out it’s waiting on parts to begin the building. But I’m going to take MattMs advice and forget I have one on order and be surprised when they call and say it’s at the dealership. I lied I’m going to have insomnia and foam at the mouth as well

·
Registered
110 Posts
i see. The jury is out though is they either will:

1) cancel mine
2)let it ride forever in limbo
3)schedule it for build after all the gauranteed schedule ones are done.
Hoping for #3 or #1.
If #1 happens what’s your next move if you don’t mind me asking? Super Stock?

·
Registered
110 Posts
That’s very unfortunate I’m sorry to hear. I did have a feeling they were going to be limited due to when I ordered the Dodge rep said she had to force it thru.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I was in D for about 3 weeks. Shipping date of “4/30” If everything thing does “follow schedule” I’d say It will be another 6-8 weeks after the ship date before the car arrives at the dealer. I’m located in California
I have a shipping date of 04/25 hopefully it doesn’t take 6-8 weeks for them to deliver. I’m in SoCal

·
Registered
110 Posts
how close to los angeles?

i’m in san diego. mine dropped down to amarillo, then to winslow, with a railway destination of national city. from there should be trucked to dealer.

was in winslow a week ago. eta is now 5 may
I’m in San Diego too. I’ll have to check with my dealer if my date got pushed back. Hopefully not

·
Registered
110 Posts
Still D1 as of last week. I haven’t followed up. As much as I want to check, I’ll check after the 30th which was the ship/build date I was given.

I’m sorry, if I have already asked, but what ship/build date were you given?
I have a ship date of 04/25 aka tomorrow. Last time I was updated it was waiting to be painted.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts