SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Jailbreak
595 Posts
just for comparison
ordered 12/20/2021 VON assigned Status BA-pending order
01/27/2022 VIN assigned Status D firm schedule
03/31/2022 Status D1 Estimated ship date 04/28/2022

D1 is when the stars align and your car should get built
my order was placed 4 months ago so timing may have changed
Motorcat whats the difference between BA and BG.
mines in BG status with a von.
it says passed editbut cannot be considered for scheduling
I know dealer had allocation
your order looks like they all should, 4 months between order and ship

·
Registered
2022 Jailbreak
595 Posts
BA - Pending Order is exactly that. Order has been submitted to Dodge for review and confirmation its a good/possible build based on options selected.

BG - passed edit but cannot be considered for scheduling; this is based on what you provided so bare with me. Would seem to be that the build was approved, but parts required for the build are a constraint item with no ETA from vendor so not moving further until we get commitment we can get them at some point. Once Vendor confirms will be available eventually, will likely go D status with a VIN.

Other option for BG, dealer may not in fact have an allocation.

You say you know the dealer has allocation, but HOW do you know that? What confirmation do you have for proof? Not trying to be a dick, but seems like quite a few dealers are saying they have allocation but in fact dont just to keep you off the market and get your deposit in hopes of getting one so you dont buy from someone else.

I may just be wildly incorrect on everything ive said above, but from what ive seen reading through the forums it seems accurate.
Well i can not confirm an allocation as i was not there to visually see his computor screen but i do trust his word.
thats all i can say on that plus hes delivered a bunch of hellcats to a lot of the members on here.

·
Registered
2022 Jailbreak
595 Posts
View attachment 593068

Yep that’s me. I ordered 1/10 and the dealer DID NOT have an allocation. I was told back then they could order it no problem. I didn’t know about this allocation thing back then. No 5n9 code on POC and after 3 months of waiting in BX I asked them status and I asked straight up if they had an allocation. they stated “we don’t have an allocation yet but keep your fingers crossed”. They said my order is a priority order and if they get an allocation I will be the first to get it. I was about to place an order for an SS at another dealer and cancel the JB but by pure luck they got an allocation and I went to D status with a VIN after about 2 days after they received it. That was the first allocation they received all year. I’m very lucky. They also sent me an updated POC with the magical codes you want to see. 5N9 and 5RB. So now I know I’m getting it. Just a matter of time now.
hey reaperhwk, i have the same magical codes that you have but no vin yet and still in BG status
ordered two weeks ago tomorrow...do you think i'm ok with my order?
really dont want to bug the dealership yet

·
Registered
2022 Jailbreak
595 Posts
From my understanding if you have those codes your dealer has an allocation. You could be in BG because you have selected some options that are not in stock or currently unavailable, that would make your car not available for scheduling and it will sit at BG. Even if you picked floor mats that are currently on back order that would make your car BG. I've read that your dealer could find out what is putting your car in BG status?
Thanks bud for this information. ya when I called the salesman on the BG status, he said car was like in its infantile state:oops:
All i could envision was a car waiting for its kidneys to develope. so you may be on to something with waiting for parts not availible yet.

·
Registered
2022 Jailbreak
595 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Jailbreak
595 Posts
Ordered 1/10 just checked the list on dodge my dealer doesn’t have an allocation. I put 10 percent down and they are saying it’s non refundable. What’s the point of them holding my money if they can’t get the car 🙄. Been in BG status since the beginning of April.
I smell a troll😷 nobody in there right mind would put 10%down
that computes to 10,000 roughly

1 - 20 of 153 Posts