SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just got off the phone w/my dealer. He said their rep told him that my order more than likely will not be picked up, which kind of sucks because when I put the order in back in mid Dec he said the rep stated they would get/have the allocation. So now 4 months latter I gotta see if I can find someone who can get me one. I told him to just keep the order in/active in case something changes but not getting my hopes up. I'll be calling around again tomorrow.
I ordered one January 6th and received my call Monday that I was not getting one.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yep destination fee. Lets back up...my bad for being snarky
I would think you could get your deposit back by contacting your bank and letting them know this dealership is holding YOUR money for no apparent reason. Get that done asap
Get in touch with Jake Stevens(hellcat jesus)at Dan Cummins in Kentucky and see what his allocation status is
He will be truthful with you no BSing around. I was put on a wait list for allocation, I believe 2nd on challenger list
Allocations must have come on 11th and he contacted me on the 12th April and I placed my order
Got a VON and BG status with magical codes and April 26 got my VIN and D status. MSRP and 1000$ down
They are not a power broker but Jake has got it done for a lot of folks on this forum. Read the threads
Power broker vs non power broker is a bunch of crap! Boils down to true JB allocation and who has them
I realize its a drive for u but it is for me too as i live in Michigan. Im gonna hit some whiskey tours when i go down:cool:
I am in no ways affiliated with Dan Cummins...just one brother trying to help another brother out
-Murf-
Knuckles I was #5 on the wait list at Dan Cummins for a Challenger and have put a $2000.00 dollar non-refundable deposit down tomorrow is 2 weeks. Looking at dodges list of dealers that received April 15 allocations I don’t see Dan Cummins on the list. Did you ever see there sheet that showed there guaranteed allocations? Thanks for any insight you can give me

·
Registered
23 Posts
I don’t understand how a dealer can ask for a non refundable deposit for a car they don’t even know they can even get…
I agree with you 100% but I want the car and they called me and told me they had an allocation which means you should get the car. So I gave them the deposit if I don’t get the car because they can’t get it I will get my money back. The problem is how long do I wait before I look elsewhere.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I didnt put anything down until they placed my order. Once it was in, I gave them a grand on my card.
So u gave them 2 grand to be on the wait list or after you placed your order.
Did u get a POC with pricing on your options? are you working with jake?
I am not working with Jake and i was on the wait list for at least a couple weeks before my guy at Dan Cummins called me and told me he had another allocation that's when I put down my deposit. Yes i have a POC and i have a VON and my status is BG-Order has passed edit but cannot be considered for scheduling. It was ordered on 4/15 and it will be 2 weeks today.

·
Registered
23 Posts
You better start looking somewhere else. If they don't have an allocation your not getting a car. I went thru about 7 or 8 dealers. At one time i had 4 of the same exact car ordered at 4 different dealers. I finally got a call from a dealer that i was #5 on the wait list. He said i was up for an allocation. Went straight to the dealership and ordered. It took exactly 3 weeks to the day i ordered to get my VIN.

·
Registered
23 Posts
so after canceling my previous order, i placed my order early this month and my order sheet had BX status i checked in with dodge chat today and got told this “At this present time, I show your order has been accepted into the factory ordering system and is presently being scheduled for production.” is this still technically BX status?
Does your POC have your VON number on it ? If it does look back on yesterdays posts it will tell you how to look at your status and weather you have a VIN#

·
Registered
23 Posts
Finally moved up one red notch on Dodge.com had VIN # since May 5 just got Scheduled June 15th. Not bad since ordered my first one Jan 6th dealer never received allocation neither did the other 3 dealers I ordered same spec car from. Was #5 on allocation waiting list at Dan Cummins when they called and said my number was up if I wanted still wanted one went straight to dealer and put down deposit and it looks like it is all going to come together.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Reaperhwk is 100% correct i placed an order In January 4 dealers later i finally found one who had an allocation. Give them no more than a week and look elsewhere. Check the allocation list on DodgeGarage every day they took the lists of of dealers that actually had allocations down but it is suppose to get reposted soon.

·
Registered
23 Posts
i’m in michigan and dealer in kentucky.
i’ll be driving down to sign papers and car will be shipped back to detroit for ceramic ppf and tint.
just got off the phone with dodge and she wrote up a case to tracking. she said it shouldn’t have taken this long. i just hope it wasn’t damaged in shipping. i’ll know in 1-2 days.
Knuckles did you purchase your car from Dan Cummins?

·
Registered
23 Posts
i will vouch for dan cummins. stand up dealership.
Knuckles any word yet on your car yet? I don’t know if you have signed up on dodge.com but they sent me a code for 1000.00 bucks of checked with DC and they said it was a good code until 9/12
yes i can do that. problem for me now is getting the car delivered. it was shipped early july but is stuck in a holding lot somewhere in michigan, waiting on a transport. can’t seem to get any answers from dodge or anybody else. they did open a case for me but just get the “sos” answer. congratulations, your car has been built and is on its way to the dealership.
yes i can do that. problem for me now is getting the car delivered. it was shipped early july but is stuck in a holding lot somewhere in michigan, waiting on a transport. can’t seem to get any answers from dodge or anybody else. they did open a case for me but just get the “sos” answer. congratulations, your car has been built and is on its way to the dealership.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts