SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
Check about for my collection
102 Posts
that would appear right away if your dealer has an allocation. In my case my dealer ordered without an allocation and it didn’t appear until they got one and applied it to my order. I waited almost 4 months before I got those codes. After that it took 1 week to get a VIN. I placed my order 1/10.

people that ordered with an allocation get those codes right away and get a VIN in 1-2 weeks.
I don’t know if it’s the same but I have a Jeep Wrangler on order with no 5n9. I have a vin though

·
Registered
102 Posts
yeah it’s a different animal. JBs are allocated cars. Regular hellcats and others aren’t; that means dodge will just build any 5n6 sold order. JBs dodge will build only the allocated. If they have extra capacity after all allocated orders are built they will pick up the regular 5n6 sold orders. But that doesn’t seem likely with the demand.
I appreciate your info I dunno I think everyone experience’s a different process it seems. I ordered a 22 charger widebody hellcat in January. Poc was printed a week after with vin and I just checked doesn’t have any 5n9 on it. I guess I’ll just pray 🙏🏻 I get it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I had the same thing with mine. I ordered mine early may..checked with the dealer a month later and they said im in d status with no vin. Checked again with them the other day and its in bg status. They are a power broker dealer too. The salesperson doesnt sound very confident in me getting the car.
The whole thing is a sh** show. So many different scenarios. Amazing 90+k car and you have to beg and pray.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts