SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Frostbite SS Ordered 03/24/22, DELIVERED 08/12/2022
525 Posts
There was an issue with my order at my dealer, I wanted to order an SS and they mistakenly tried sending it through as a JB but could not put the order in (they did not have any allocations) and called me to tell me they could not place my order. That is when we figured out the manager was trying to order it as a JB and not an SS and when they changed it to an SS my order went through with no issues and then they closed SS orders two days later.
So that one week delay in ordering process almost cost me the SS to. It is now built and shipped so I know it's coming.

·
Registered
525 Posts
well guys, my car is in the dreaded kz status…stuck somewhere in a michigan holding lot, waiting on a transporter to pick it up. built june 24 and shipped july 8. it’s prob right in my backyard and i’d go get it if i could. talked to my dealer about sales rep lighting a fire under somebody’s arse but doubt that will happen.
can’t get it over the finish line. 🤷🏼‍♂️
I feel ya

·
Registered
525 Posts
Everyone keeps saying this us Dodges fault, I do not see how that is possible unless they completely do away with dealers placing orders at all and you only go through the dodge website!
You can not physically baby sit every dealer!! This mess with orders being accepted at the dealer without an allocation is strictly on the dealers….not Dodge!
It’s mentioned that orders are being accepted by dodge without the dealer having an allocation? That’s where the problem is, dodge is NOT accepting the orders!! The dealer is the one s crowing the order and waiting for an allocation for dodge to accept it from them. This is not that hard to figure out.
Shitty dealer tactics and they’re the ones hoping for new allocations or try to sell you something else.

Oh and by the way Chevy and Ford have dealer issues to and as far as I know none of them punish these crappy dealers!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Haha have u ever ordered a car before? It’s simple you have allocation you allowed to place an order. If you don’t have an allocation then the dealer is denied from ordering. Chevy does it ordered a c8 no issues. Am I expected to goto ever allocated dealer on the list and order until it’s confirmed??
Yes I have ordered a few cars, I’ve been ordering new cars since 1995, I am not new to this and I currently work for an auto maker.
People are laying the blame on the wrong group, all because there frustrated! I get that as I’m frustrated also with waiting for mine but I know who the blame lies with.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I'd venture to guess that if Dodge was bothered by this process, their IT department could find a way to block unallocated Jailbreak orders from being saved in their ordering system.
Do you know that they are actually making it to their ordering system or just stuck with the dealer trying to send it through? This one I’m actually curious about. I know our IT dept so I’m not sure about theirs.

·
Registered
525 Posts
The best part is nobody can give you a straight answer. Not the dealer, call SRT and it’s like talking to a whole in the wall. One person told me my car shipped. I was like you need to recheck this. Of course she was wrong. 1 person I know waited over 20+ weeks only to find out the order was canceled. Redic
I will NOT disagree with this point! Also the online tracker sucks ass!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Yes I’m in BX status. BB Means they reviewed them.

See bellow for codes.
BA: New order that hasn't been checked
BB: Review by fleet department
BD: Special equipment processing
BE: Edit error
BG: Passed edit n/a for schedule
BGL: Edit ok parts unavailable
BX: Passed edit available for schedule
Not trying to be a dumbazz as I’ve seen your comments before but when did you actually place your order??

·
Registered
525 Posts
Yes, it took my dealership 2 weeks to get the allocation directed to my build. My first order was in February, the order sat for 4 weeks without Dodge picking it up, after weeks of me pushing the dealership they finally confessed they did not nor would they get an allocation, they returned my $1000 deposit and I found a power dealer that had an allocation, fast forward with the car showing in build status finally, yet the delivery date is showing October, they estimate it’s gonna take 2 months to deliver? This has been a very weird ordeal that seems to continue to get more sideways every 3 or 4 Weeks, I may end up with a 2024 EV before they ever get mine here. Oh well… Good luck.
Yes 2 months is possible. I'm only 5 hrs from Brampton in NW Ohio and it took just about 6 weeks for delivery.
I picked my super stock up on Friday and it was shipped July 1st.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Tracker sucks ass!! Mine still shows shipped, delivery TBD, yet heres a picture of it sitting in my front yard after I picked it up last Friday! Delivered to dealer on Thursday evening so five days AFTER it was delivered tracker still just says shipped!! Don’t put too much stock the tracker but it is nice to see the timeline and some progress when it moves and yes things are moving very slow with everything going on. We still run out of parts where it stops production at least once a week sometimes two-three times.
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
525 Posts
for all you guys waiting for car, don’t go by the tracker.
it’s fake news. mines been home almost two weeks and it still shows shipped. ask your dealer. he will have the best, updated info.
Same here, Friday I'll have it 2 weeks and it still shows shipped.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Technically, It should take only 2 weeks from Brampton, Ontario to Texas. Not quite sure what is the issue, but you will be receiving your JB very soon (see below)
Keep in mind I live in Texas as well and my SS is sitting in my garage.
Vin on 02/05. Built 08/22. Shipped TBD. Delivered 09/05. Got it from the dealer on 09/07 View attachment 603223
Technically and actually are two different things. I'm in NW Ohio and bought from my hometown dealer three miles from my house, it took almost 6 weeks in shipping for my SS to arrive from shipped date and tracker as of today still says delivery TBD!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts