SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
without a VIN your order is not really accepted. VIN should come in a few weeks after order and that means the dealer has an allocation AND dodge has the parts for your car.
If you don’t get a VIN your order could Jiat be cancelled by dodge at any time. If you didn’t get a VIN in a few weeks after order I’d ask the dealer if they had an allocation.

does your POC have 5n9 guaranteed build code or a build month listed?
It does not yet have the 5n9 code. I did discuss that with my dealer. I’ll be on them pretty hard in the next couple days or so with everything. Will be calling on Monday to see if anything has changed. I know my Durango SRT didn’t have that code right away when I ordered it but as soon as the vin came through it did.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The JB are allocated cars. If the dealer had an allocation you’d see the 5n9 on tje POC right away when
You are in BX status.
My dealer played games with me for 4 months. I placed an order and they had no allocation. Finally they received one and I got a VIN In a week. My dealer only received one allocation so far this year for a JB; that’s how rare it is at some dealers.
I am guessing your dealer doesn’t have an allocation and is hoping one shows up soon so they can apply t your order.
Didn't even make it to BX status, only BG so far.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Can anyone confirm that there will be more allocations in August. I have two orders out, one of which i will be canceling soon and the other im holding onto being i was told im next in line. Wondering if i need to make anymore calls to other dealerships soon. Today is two weeks since i placed the order through a powerbroker with allocations that went to others before me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
So I called another dealer today just for the heck of it to see if they had any allocations left. She said they did but when I told her I was out of state she mentioned I had to come in to order. Not happening for me. I asked if I could build online and send in the info like I did the last dealer and she still said no and that I had to come in. Well I went to ask her why and she hung up on me. Wasn’t really mad about it but wow.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Jailbreak allocation list updated again today, 8/5/22.

Dodge Challenger and Charger SRT® Jailbreak Dealer Availability
I called everyone in Michigan for the challenger jailbreak, seemed none of them had an allocation or they just got rid of there last one days before. Starting to get pretty frustrating. I have called a couple out of state but they have either hung up on me or at the end told me they were going to charge 5 grand over msrp. I do have an order in with two dealers at the moment, one of which im told does have an allocation. Still waiting on a VON number though with the one with the allocation. Waiting at the moment for the manager to call me back.

·
Registered
13 Posts
When did you place the order? If they truly have an allocation then you should get at bare minimum a VON within a few days and certainly a VIN number shouldn’t take that longer… getting into production that’s a whole next level of mystery and drama… ask me how do I know…

Good Luck
Placed on the 3rd of August. Guess i will know more on Monday from what they just told me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts