SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
2181 - 2200 of 2630 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
well guys, wild story to tell. car has been in shipping yard with no movement. called srt many times with same old story. finally found out from martin at dan cummins that it was in penske lot in michigan. he was able to put a hot tag on it. that was yesterday morning.
couple hours later, i get a call back from martin saying car was at the dealership. glad i was sitting down.
i asked him if they flew it in by helicopter. checked dodge tracker this morning and shows car still has no eta to be shipped to dealer. can’t speak for anyone else but tracker has been a joke for me. so glad it’s finally here and thanks to martin at dan cummins for being on top of things. dealer pics to follow.
Sweet ride. I ordered mine through Dan Cummins as well. My car was built and shipped the same week. I don’t know this for a fact but I have to think DC has some sort of pull getting these cars. Maybe because they sell so many? All I hear is good things about the Dealership and the sales staff. I personally will back that up as well. When my car showed up it looked clean as a whistle too. Don’t know how it was shipped but it looked clean in the pics. I’m picking mine up next week.

·
Registered
2022 Jailbreak
617 Posts
Sweet ride. I ordered mine through Dan Cummins as well. My car was built and shipped the same week. I don’t know this for a fact but I have to think DC has some sort of pull getting these cars. Maybe because they sell so many? All I hear is good things about the Dealership and the sales staff. I personally will back that up as well. When my car showed up it looked clean as a whistle too. Don’t know how it was shipped but it looked clean in the pics. I’m picking mine up next week.
thanks and congrats on your car too. maybe we’ll run into each other..well, in person that is

·
Registered
45 Posts
Never seen one with the copper weave. Can you post pictures of it when it arrives? Should look awesome.
Oh yes guys ,There will be plenty of pics in and out!
Hope it gets built I hear all kinds of nonsense with these builds. Keep us posted.
Will do , I see guys sharing and standing behind Dan Cummins dealer in Paris Kentucky.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I've read a lot of different scenarios here on estimated shipping date, but mine just went from "TBD" to "August 28th," but the car hasn't shipped yet. I know there are a lot of variables here, but can anyone share any info about their actual ship date and their estimated ship date? Thank you!

·
Registered
2022 Jail Break
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,195 ·
I've read a lot of different scenarios here on estimated shipping date, but mine just went from "TBD" to "August 28th," but the car hasn't shipped yet. I know there are a lot of variables here, but can anyone share any info about their actual ship date and their estimated ship date? Thank you!
My tracker had an estimated delivery date. The car showed up about a week earlier than that date and the tracker didn’t even update to say it was shipped. After I had the car for 2 days the tracker updated to shipped and delivered? So for me it wasn’t that accurate. However, my dealer was only an 8hr truck ride from Brampton so maybe that’s why.

·
Registered
Check about for my collection
102 Posts
I swear I love dodge but I never heard of a company excepting an order to build a car and you wait for months not knowing if it will get canceled. Such a ridiculous process, I have to sit here and wait like an a**hole praying it gets built when they may come back and say. Nope sorry

·
Banned
210 Posts
I swear I love dodge but I never heard of a company excepting an order to build a car and you wait for months not knowing if it will get canceled. Such a ridiculous process, I have to sit here and wait like an a**hole praying it gets built when they may come back and say. Nope sorry

Thats more your dealer than Dodge. If your dealer didn't place orders without an allocation there would not be the risk of cancelation.

2181 - 2200 of 2630 Posts