SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
2221 - 2240 of 2618 Posts

·
Registered
Check about for my collection
102 Posts
The best part is nobody can give you a straight answer. Not the dealer, call SRT and it’s like talking to a whole in the wall. One person told me my car shipped. I was like you need to recheck this. Of course she was wrong. 1 person I know waited over 20+ weeks only to find out the order was canceled. Redic

·
Registered
2022 Frostbite SS Ordered 03/24/22, DELIVERED 08/12/2022
496 Posts
I'd venture to guess that if Dodge was bothered by this process, their IT department could find a way to block unallocated Jailbreak orders from being saved in their ordering system.
Do you know that they are actually making it to their ordering system or just stuck with the dealer trying to send it through? This one I’m actually curious about. I know our IT dept so I’m not sure about theirs.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Do you know that they are actually making it to their ordering system or just stuck with the dealer trying to send it through? This one I’m actually curious about. I know our IT dept so I’m not sure about theirs.
Yes I’m in BX status. BB Means they reviewed them.

See bellow for codes.
BA: New order that hasn't been checked
BB: Review by fleet department
BD: Special equipment processing
BE: Edit error
BG: Passed edit n/a for schedule
BGL: Edit ok parts unavailable
BX: Passed edit available for schedule

·
Registered
496 Posts
The best part is nobody can give you a straight answer. Not the dealer, call SRT and it’s like talking to a whole in the wall. One person told me my car shipped. I was like you need to recheck this. Of course she was wrong. 1 person I know waited over 20+ weeks only to find out the order was canceled. Redic
I will NOT disagree with this point! Also the online tracker sucks ass!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Yes I’m in BX status. BB Means they reviewed them.

See bellow for codes.
BA: New order that hasn't been checked
BB: Review by fleet department
BD: Special equipment processing
BE: Edit error
BG: Passed edit n/a for schedule
BGL: Edit ok parts unavailable
BX: Passed edit available for schedule
Not trying to be a dumbazz as I’ve seen your comments before but when did you actually place your order??

·
Registered
23 Posts
mine came in an email. i’d signed up awhile back for updates from dodge.
I swear I love dodge but I never heard of a company excepting an order to build a car and you wait for months not knowing if it will get canceled. Such a ridiculous process, I have to sit here and wait like an a**hole praying it gets built when they may come back and say. Nope sorry
i was kinda shocked when it showed up. actually i received two of them about a month apart. last one was good thru sept. here’s hoping you get one.
Knuckles I stopped by DC today to take a look at your Jailbreak looks great. I was surprised to see they had it out in the main lot parked in between 2 other Hellcats

·
Registered
13 Posts
So I called another dealer today just for the heck of it to see if they had any allocations left. She said they did but when I told her I was out of state she mentioned I had to come in to order. Not happening for me. I asked if I could build online and send in the info like I did the last dealer and she still said no and that I had to come in. Well I went to ask her why and she hung up on me. Wasn’t really mad about it but wow.

·
Registered
102 Posts
So I called another dealer today just for the heck of it to see if they had any allocations left. She said they did but when I told her I was out of state she mentioned I had to come in to order. Not happening for me. I asked if I could build online and send in the info like I did the last dealer and she still said no and that I had to come in. Well I went to ask her why and she hung up on me. Wasn’t really mad about it but wow.
What dealer?

·
Registered
213 Posts
I can understand that. They want to keep their allocations local, as the locals are the ones that will be repeat customers. No reason for the receptionist to be nasty though...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I can understand that. They want to keep their allocations local, as the locals are the ones that will be repeat customers. No reason for the receptionist to be nasty though...
Yea that does make sense. Only thing for me the closest allocating dealer is four hours away from me so even my local dealer is of no use

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
31 Posts
Hello to all, I just picked up my Jailbreak Saturday and I love it. I order it 3 and half months ago and I was amazed mine got picked up so fast the dealership has 6 ordered and mine was the only one built so far. Im in Dallas TX and bought it at Huffines at MSRP. I got the hammer head interior with the same seatbelts. I love it except it starts funny. Dealer said it needs the 500 miles on it...We will see. Im happy to answer any questions if you all have any. I was waiting on a M3 order but they tell me it will be another 6 months...I will drive this and see how things go.

Attachments

·
Registered
Smoke Show Challenger Jailbreak
624 Posts
Hello to all, I just picked up my Jailbreak Saturday and I love it. I order it 3 and half months ago and I was amazed mine got picked up so fast the dealership has 6 ordered and mine was the only one built so far. Im in Dallas TX and bought it at Huffines at MSRP. I got the hammer head interior with the same seatbelts. I love it except it starts funny. Dealer said it needs the 500 miles on it...We will see. Im happy to answer any questions if you all have any. I was waiting on a M3 order but they tell me it will be another 6 months...I will drive this and see how things go.
I wouldn’t be too concerned about it starting funny. Mine started sluggish the first couple or days, but iy starts up fine now.

2221 - 2240 of 2618 Posts