SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
2241 - 2260 of 2295 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Jailbreak
394 Posts
Knuckles I stopped by DC today to take a look at your Jailbreak looks great. I was surprised to see they had it out in the main lot parked in between 2 other Hellcats
ya i wish they would store it somewhere til i can get there. must not be any criminal theft in paris kentucky.
everyone blistered on bourbon to even care🥴

·
Registered
2022 Jail Break
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,242 ·
ya i wish they would store it somewhere til i can get there. must not be any criminal theft in paris kentucky.
everyone blistered on bourbon to even care🥴

If it had to be stored in a lot though I rather it be on a row with other hellcats so it doesnt stand out……

·
Registered
2022 Jail Break
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,246 ·
Dude that banana 🍌 thing is a sore eye on what otherwise is a beautiful car… 😖

Glad you are enjoying it!
I ordered the ZL1 splitter guards and I’ll take the banana off when it comes in. The banana is getting annoying to me!! I am leaving it on though for now because I do scrape sometimes on my driveway. Banana already did it’s job!

Tire Wheel Car Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat widebody, 2022 Chevrolet Corvette 3LT
71 Posts
Dodge just published new allocations
Thanks, allocations are usually released every month sometimes twice. The problem is if a dealer has customers with orders those next allocations go to those customers. You can call anyone on the list and they will gladly take your order and tell you" the allocation is urs" but realistically it's not. It really is luck. Im not going to stress it, I have a C8 on order and getting it in October.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I ordered the ZL1 splitter guards and I’ll take the banana off when it comes in. The banana is getting annoying to me!! I am leaving it on though for now because I do scrape sometimes on my driveway. Banana already did it’s job!

View attachment 600196

Hoping you or someone else may know. When I ordered, I had the needed 5n9 code on my POC, but did not have a production date. Today , my dealer sent me an updated POC, 5n9 code was gone and replaced with 5RL July production. Should I be worried 5n9 went away? I do have a VIN as well.

·
Registered
2022 Jail Break
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,250 ·
Hoping you or someone else may know. When I ordered, I had the needed 5n9 code on my POC, but did not have a production date. Today , my dealer sent me an updated POC, 5n9 code was gone and replaced with 5RL July production. Should I be worried 5n9 went away? I do have a VIN as well.
You’re good. The build month supersedes the 5n9. Are you in D or D1 now?

·
Registered
Jailbreak on order
75 Posts
The Dodge Tracker shows many delivery dates from 7/28-October. Latest is 8/11. Salesperson says this week...
Ordered JB Hellraisin Charger on 1/15 Vin 1/19
Scheduled April build date, built 6/27. In the Dallas area. Excitement Level comparable to riding first roller coaster with 1st. Girlfriend.
Good luck!
There is no Normal.
But there is tomorrow.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
26 Posts
Next Thursday I'm getting the cars, clear bra done. S-tek film I really like. Found a guy in Dallas TX that will do the track-pack areas for $2000 and the clear film on the front windshield for $500. Then I have another guy that comes to my house and ceramic coat the car for $500, he does a great job I have had him do a couple of my cars. if anyone is in the area I can share there number

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
26 Posts
The Dodge Tracker shows many delivery dates from 7/28-October. Latest is 8/11. Salesperson says this week...
Ordered JB Hellraisin Charger on 1/15 Vin 1/19
Scheduled April build date, built 6/27. In the Dallas area. Excitement Level comparable to riding first roller coaster with 1st. Girlfriend.
Good luck!
There is no Normal.
But there is tomorrow.
Im in Dallas also...we will have to meet up when you get your car

2241 - 2260 of 2295 Posts