SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
2281 - 2300 of 2626 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yes I ordered my JB on 1-15-22 it was delivered on 7-29-22 and I picked it up the same day. I bought through Huffines in Plano and Bill Bolding was/is my salesman As far as when I went in to what ever status/s "D", etc, I do not know. I did not follow the build.
Congrats!
I would assume you were the first one on the JB list.
based off of your answer I have a long way to go aka waiting time because I have ordered mine via Huffines in Plano as well.

·
Registered
More round than tall
760 Posts
Did your car come with Hellcat supplement manual?

·
Registered
More round than tall
760 Posts
Your obsessed with the manual lol. But I had one with my JB along with the owners manual. I didn’t think it would be included so I emailed Kuniskis and he had someone send me another one as well.
Yes.

As some who handles annual contracts with my Suppliers in excess of $100M, it really rubs my fur the wrong way when a supplier cannot include all the documentation for an $85K+ delivery and then spews that "climate change" b.s. the way which Dodge [Not Really] Cares does.

it is becoming a personal mission to have new owners contact the CEO directly for said $5 supp. :D

CEO’s assistant told me directly the CEO would get Dodge Cares on board along with ensuring deliveries would include all manuals.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yes.

As some who handles annual contracts with my Suppliers in excess of $100M, it really rubs my fur the wrong way when a supplier cannot include all the documentation for an $85K+ delivery and then spews that "climate change" b.s. the way which Dodge [Not Really] Cares does.

it is becoming a personal mission to have new owners contact the CEO directly for said $5 supp. :D

CEO’s assistant told me directly the CEO would get Dodge Cares on board along with ensuring deliveries would include all manuals.
So we can call Dodge Cares and get the Hellcat Supplemental Manual for our JBs?!

·
Registered
More round than tall
760 Posts
So we can call Dodge Cares and get the Hellcat Supplemental Manual for our JBs?!
call them first, see what they say. If you get nowhere, come back, we’ll help with CEO’s email address and recommendations for wording

• Haha
Reactions: JB22hellcatredeye

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hey Guys!
So for 2023, when would be the last month recommended to place an order, since I need to save more money for a downpayment?
Also, do you recommend leasing as a good option in terms of paying less monthly, and after 36-48 months, buying the car which reduces the monthly payment again...
Any advice from those that already have placed orders?
Can I add some options from the Jailbreak to the regular Widebody Redeye or it is just the way it is in the site builder?

Thanks

·
Registered
2022 Jailbreak
617 Posts
Hey Guys!
So for 2023, when would be the last month recommended to place an order, since I need to save more money for a downpayment?
Also, do you recommend leasing as a good option in terms of paying less monthly, and after 36-48 months, buying the car which reduces the monthly payment again...
Can I add some options from the Jailbreak to the regular Widebody Redeye or it is just the way it is in the site builder?

Thanks
i would advise you to get on a waiting list immediately if you want a 23. i did with my dealer. they’re only gonna be built for 2 quarters. i would imagine high roller big shots who have an “in” with the company will suck them up quickly. not fair to the average joe but that’s life.
btw we’ll know more about 23s after this weekend at road kill on woodward. big reveal coming

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Hey Guys!

Thanks
Get in now. With the end of the run, parts shortages, etc. there won't be as many '23s built and many people are already in line in front of you.

Leasing is probably a bad and more expensive option with the money factor involved.

Options on the regular Widebody Redeye are very limited, if you want options you'll have to go Jailbreak. Also, Jailbreaks have had priority build, so there's no guarantee a regular Widebody Redeye would even be built. Also, make sure your dealer has an actual guaranteed allocation for a Jailbreak. This is going to be your biggest hurdle.

·
Banned
210 Posts
i would advise you to get on a waiting list immediately if you want a 23. i did with my dealer. they’re only gonna be built for 2 quarters. i would imagine high roller big shots who have an “in” with the company will suck them up quickly. not fair to the average joe but that’s life.
btw we’ll know more about 23s after this weekend at road kill on woodward. big reveal coming

That is what I am waiting for.. I have a 22 jailbreak on its way. Waiting to see what is revealed to decide if I want a 23 of whatever they wil do or if I am going for the Vette z06

·
Registered
2022 Jailbreak
617 Posts
That is what I am waiting for.. I have a 22 jailbreak on its way. Waiting to see what is revealed to decide if I want a 23 of whatever they wil do or if I am going for the Vette z06
I was gonna go to woodward but have to drive a bunch of drunks around on a wine tour. My retirement spending money😂 Im hoping somebody on here can get some good pics of the new stuff.

2281 - 2300 of 2626 Posts