SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
2321 - 2340 of 2606 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
8,690 Posts
I believe it does. Just looks like it’s cut off. Not sure if by him or the dealer when they send it to him
Nope, the dealer can block the Invoice column along with Holdback, Friends and Family and Employee Price. None of that is on his POC either.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Smoke Show Challenger Jailbreak
624 Posts
Nope, the dealer can block the Invoice column along with Holdback, Friends and Family and Employee Price. None of that is on his POC either.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I’ve seen that happen. But he did post two different ones. One is while in BA which lists none of those prices. Then when he went to D he posted another one which has all of those prices you mentioned. Unless it’s two different orders from the same dealer with the same exact color and options.

the attachment you quoted specifically has all those prices. If you look at the paper, words are cut off at the top and bottom and that is where the invoice price would be

·
Vendor
49 Posts
I’ve seen that happen. But he did post two different ones. One is while in BA which lists none of those prices. Then when he went to D he posted another one which has all of those prices you mentioned. Unless it’s two different orders from the same dealer with the same exact color and options.

the attachment you quoted specifically has all those prices. If you look at the paper, words are cut off at the top and bottom and that is where the invoice price would be
There should be a second page to that, which has those figures. Those numbers don't help or hurt to have or not. The Meat and Potatoes is the 2 bold numbers and the status at the top right.

·
Registered
226 Posts
i would advise you to get on a waiting list immediately if you want a 23. i did with my dealer. they’re only gonna be built for 2 quarters. i would imagine high roller big shots who have an “in” with the company will suck them up quickly. not fair to the average joe but that’s life.
btw we’ll know more about 23s after this weekend at road kill on woodward. big reveal coming
Ah, I am scratching my head a bit Knuckles. So at one point there were multiple posts that the JB is done after the 22 model year That came from a District Manager after attending high level staff meetings a couple months ago. So with model offerings a question mark, what exactly do you get on the waiting list for? I put together my build from the Dodge website and submitted it to a dealer for a 22. He then submitted the order into the system. I do actually plan to order a 23 but I won't know if it's NBRE or WBRE until I see the options available. So when you call to get on a waiting list are you specifying options from 2022 or are you simply telling them you want to order a car in 23? Getting on a list without the dealer having a guideline for a build sheet seems odd but if it's helpful I will contact someone at Cummins. Thanks

·
Registered
2022 Jailbreak
589 Posts
Ah, I am scratching my head a bit Knuckles. So at one point there were multiple posts that the JB is done after the 22 model year That came from a District Manager after attending high level staff meetings a couple months ago. So with model offerings a question mark, what exactly do you get on the waiting list for? I put together my build from the Dodge website and submitted it to a dealer for a 22. He then submitted the order into the system. I do actually plan to order a 23 but I won't know if it's NBRE or WBRE until I see the options available. So when you call to get on a waiting list are you specifying options from 2022 or are you simply telling them you want to order a car in 23? Getting on a list without the dealer having a guideline for a build sheet seems odd but if it's helpful I will contact someone at Cummins. Thanks
yes no info out on 23s yet but tomorrow, we’ll know a bit more. possibly 3 new colors. i believe the jailbreak will be done after 22. it’s just a waiting list from dealer that i’m talking about. no money down yet, just numbers on a list for ordering when banks open up.
kinda like on a list for next jailbreak allocation.
make sense? this is just me speculating but i think there will be widebody red eyes, super stock and some kind of special edition car as final send off.
no truth from me as nobody knows til tomorrow.
just me thinking out loud.

·
Registered
226 Posts
yes no info out on 23s yet but tomorrow, we’ll know a bit more. possibly 3 new colors. i believe the jailbreak will be done after 22. it’s just a waiting list from dealer that i’m talking about. no money down yet, just numbers on a list for ordering when banks open up.
kinda like on a list for next jailbreak allocation.
make sense? this is just me speculating but i think there will be widebody red eyes, super stock and some kind of special edition car as final send off.
no truth from me as nobody knows til tomorrow.
just me thinking out loud.
Thanks for the response. Yes, I guess a waiting list can make sense if it was adhered to. I had a JB ordered on 1/4/22 with a signed contract and the order entered into the system. I was told I was the first customer JB order tor the dealership. I was first on the list. They cancelled my order about three months later - the same month they were awarded allocation for a couple JB's. Since I was well below invoice on my deal I think the "list" got shifted around. No way to prove that and no big deal. I will check with Cummins next week and see if they have any recommendations regarding a wait list. Thanks

·
Registered
2022 Jailbreak
589 Posts
Thanks for the response. Yes, I guess a waiting list can make sense if it was adhered to. I had a JB ordered on 1/4/22 with a signed contract and the order entered into the system. I was told I was the first customer JB order tor the dealership. I was first on the list. They cancelled my order about three months later - the same month they were awarded allocation for a couple JB's. Since I was well below invoice on my deal I think the "list" got shifted around. No way to prove that and no big deal. I will check with Cummins next week and see if they have any recommendations regarding a wait list. Thanks
yes sir, good luck

2321 - 2340 of 2606 Posts