SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Jailbreak Order Status thread

153750 2700
Since these are new and seem to be a lot longer to get a VIN thought a separate JB thread would be warranted. If no one agrees I guess this will die and I tried. :cry:

Mine was ordered 1/10. Dealer says order accepted and no VIN yet. Dealer is checking every other day for me.

Anyone get a VIN yet? If so, when did you order?

who’s going to post the first picture of the first real jailbreak ever delivered? 😃
Reactions: 6lbSsFt and T-Time
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1441 - 1460 of 2701 Posts

·
Registered
Smoke Show Challenger Jailbreak
624 Posts
Maybe dodge has taken the dealer allocations off the site, for the life of me I can’t find any link or allocation info on dodge.com with respect to the power dealers. I can see the list ect but that’s it. Is there a link that you can share that will allow those looking for a allocation to view the dealerships and current allocations? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Maybe dodge has taken the dealer allocations off the site, for the life of me I can’t find any link or allocation info on dodge.com with respect to the power dealers. I can see the list ect but that’s it. Is there a link that you can share that will allow those looking for a allocation to view the dealerships and current allocations? Thanks in advance.
Last updated today, here is the link for ALL dealers, power-broker and non, that have open allocations. Doesn't display how many of each, but does break it down for charger and challenger separately.

·
Registered
13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ordered my JB Charger on 1/4. No VIN. Called and got the VON about a week after the order and the salesman said he would work on the VIN. Will give them about two more weeks and rattle his cage again. I have referenced "allocation" and "do you have any" several times but he doesn't seem to know. I am still going on the assumption that nobody on this board knows how many JB's will be built. If they build 10,000 then everyone will eventually have allocation. Seems like immediate allocation and allocation in 6 months are two separate subjects since nobody knows how many orders will be placed and what the level of parts shortages will be. I believe at full capacity Brampton can produce over 200K cars so I am waiting a bit to jump to a RE unless additional information is forthcoming. Please correct this noob - that's why I am on this board (and learned a lot so far!)
If it’s any help I work at a dealer and the problems not allocation. Dodge is zapping back or better said canceling orders. Why they don’t know. I have one on order and personally know the Gm for the store. Out of 8 orders only 4 where able to live the other 4 where canceled by manufacturer. The gm spoke to the them and they declined to actually answer. Just FYI for dodge there is not allocation issue. Dodge limits ordering only for dealer inventory. Any retail sold orders should automatically get picked up regardless of what model. Time line for them will be affected depending on how much inventory they have on order and how soon it’s placed. This store has already had 1 jailbreak (challenger arrive as of 2 weeks ago) in California. Dodge is a money market. Higher volume stores will get them first that why other smaller stores are having issues.

·
Registered
700 Posts
If it’s any help I work at a dealer and the problems not allocation. Dodge is zapping back or better said canceling orders. Why they don’t know. I have one on order and personally know the Gm for the store. Out of 8 orders only 4 where able to live the other 4 where canceled by manufacturer. The gm spoke to the them and they declined to actually answer. Just FYI for dodge there is not allocation issue. Dodge limits ordering only for dealer inventory. Any retail sold orders should automatically get picked up regardless of what model. Time line for them will be affected depending on how much inventory they have on order and how soon it’s placed. This store has already had 1 jailbreak (challenger arrive as of 2 weeks ago) in California. Dodge is a money market. Higher volume stores will get them first that why other smaller stores are having issues.
Hmm… I’ve spoken to multiple employees, some of them area reps, and no one has repeated what you’re saying regarding Jailbreaks and allocation issues. Sure, bigger volume dealers usually get priority with respect to build speed, but the problems with ordering seem to revolve completely around allocation and parts availability for the time being.

·
Registered
504 Posts
That’s a little long, even for a QC car. Did you request that SRT open a case on your situation to find out what’s going on?
I’m not alone. There’s been a few members stating the same. Longest I’ve seen so far was 3 weeks. Assuming it’s cars waiting for stripes to be installed but really who knows 🤷‍♂️
Unfortunately in Canada we don’t have access to SRT help like the US. My only way of getting info is from the dealership or through a friend who’s brother works at the plant

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey everyone. Somewhere in all of these posts, there is probably the answer, but now that a lot of people are starting to pick up their Jailbreak, has anyone gotten to use the Affiliate Rewards program in purchasing their car? My dealer says that the Jailbreak model does not qualify, but on the AR website it only has the Demon as not qualified.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hey everyone. Somewhere in all of these posts, there is probably the answer, but now that a lot of people are starting to pick up their Jailbreak, has anyone gotten to use the Affiliate Rewards program in purchasing their car? My dealer says that the Jailbreak model does not qualify, but on the AR website it only has the Demon as not qualified.
I got mine last year on a Hellcat Widebody, and again now on my Jailbreak. I’m in Canada tho so might be different for US orders

1441 - 1460 of 2701 Posts