SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1901 - 1919 of 1919 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Jailbreak
276 Posts
6/15 to 6/22 was the actual build.
That’s funny. Mine went into production on 6/13 and I still show 3 red bars on the tracker. Dealer says it’s been built and is in inspection. I guess I’ll go with dealer. Mine has satin hood and I see you’ve got stripes. Do they both go to upfitter for those?
Congrats on your build BTW

·
Registered
Smoke Show Challenger Jailbreak
515 Posts
That’s funny. Mine went into production on 6/13 and I still show 3 red bars on the tracker. Dealer says it’s been built and is in inspection. I guess I’ll go with dealer. Mine has satin hood and I see you’ve got stripes. Do they both go to upfitter for those?
Congrats on your build BTW
The tracker is behind by a couple days at least. Today the tracker showed it was delivered yesterday

·
Registered
515 Posts
Thank you for that. Did your car get inspected?
I asked this earlier in thread but didn’t get an answer.
does every car get inspected or is it a random pick.
thanks cobra
I believe they all get inspected at the factory and some are selected for further inspection. At least that is what I’ve stumbled upon. Aside from that, they are inspected at the dealer ship before deliver to the customer

·
Registered
2022 Frostbite Charger Jailbreak
98 Posts
Jailbreaks have a specific inspection that they do at the factory. My car was stuck in that inspection for about a week some have been there longer all depends I guess. But after it took about 15 days to get to California.

·
Registered
2022 Jailbreak
276 Posts
Jailbreaks have a specific inspection that they do at the factory. My car was stuck in that inspection for about a week some have been there longer all depends I guess. But after it took about 15 days to get to California.
Good to know. This is my first time ordering where you can check on the build. Thanks man!

·
Registered
2 Posts
The dodge order tracker tells me "there's currently no information about your vehicle available, check back later"...when I chatted with a dodge rep, he said the order had been accepted and was awaiting scheduling...I believe that's what is referred to as "BX" status code. When I asked why the tracking app didn't work or why I didn't get any emails he said "talk to your dealer". What could the dealer have done? Do they have a way to turn off the ability to use the tracking app?

·
Registered
515 Posts
The dodge order tracker tells me "there's currently no information about your vehicle available, check back later"...when I chatted with a dodge rep, he said the order had been accepted and was awaiting scheduling...I believe that's what is referred to as "BX" status code. When I asked why the tracking app didn't work or why I didn't get any emails he said "talk to your dealer". What could the dealer have done? Do they have a way to turn off the ability to use the tracking app?
Sounds like the tracking order webpage only works for orders that have been allocated

·
Registered
2022 Jail Break on order
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,914 ·
Your order will only show up and be able to be tracked on the website when it hits D status. Your order has not been accepted by Dodge yet, due to allocation or production capacity. My order was placed on 1/10 and didn't show up as an accepted order until April, that was because my dealer did not have an allocation and it sat in BX until April when my dealer finally received one.

·
Registered
2022 Jailbreak
276 Posts
It's actually on the dodge tracking website now. As soon as your vehicle is built a little link will show up saying "window sticker". It will only show up after the vehicle has been completely built however.
Thanks bud. I checked and no window sticker yet.
Last check with dealer said car was in upfitter for satin roof. I’m guessing after that, it will show. Did they put your stripes on at upfitter?

·
Registered
2022 Jail Break on order
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,919 ·
Thanks bud. I checked and no window sticker yet.
Last check with dealer said car was in upfitter for satin roof. I’m guessing after that, it will show. Did they put your stripes on at upfitter?
No, I read on here that the stripes are installed at Brampton, so mine didn't have to go to the upfitter.

1901 - 1919 of 1919 Posts