SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Afternoon y'all!

Looking for anyone that is interested in the jailbreak challenger. I have a single allocation left and trying to find the right person to take this allocation.
I am a dealership located in Houston Tx and we are an official power broker as well. Please let me know I would love to give this allocation to someone that would love to have a special order challenger.

· Registered
More round than tall
791 Posts
Get ready, cause you're gonna be asked; what does "trying to find the right person to take this allocation" in relation to the MSRP or Invoice price mean? ;)

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get ready, cause you're gonna be asked; what does "trying to find the right person to take this allocation" in relation to the MSRP or Invoice price mean? ;)
Good thing I'm a manager haha, All it'll take is a 10 minutes time for the person of interest to build the car they want and I can price it out in 5 minutes and see what we can do on this order :D. I'm not worried about invoice or MSRP relation least of my worries.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,072 Posts
I'm not worried about invoice or MSRP relation least of my worries.
Well, the person here contacting you will be. In fact it's probably the most important aspect.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Super Stock
690 Posts
I'm no Nostradamus, but I don't see this thread ending well.

But what the hell.. welcome to the forum and I hope that you'll be able to sell your allocated JB.

Maybe I'm the only one who finds it ironic that there are a bazillion threads on dealers and how they are only around when someone is paying (or over paying), yet here we are.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,072 Posts
I'm no Nostradamus, but I don't see this thread ending well.

But what the hell.. welcome to the forum and I hope that you'll be able to sell your allocated JB.

Maybe I'm the only one who finds it ironic that there are a bazillion threads on dealers and how they are only around when someone is paying (or over paying), yet here we are.
Unless admins don't care anymore, technically dealers aren't supposed to come on here pushing their cars either unless they pony up an extra fee. It's not free marketing plus removes the chance of a scam.

Also unfair to Koons, Hellcat Jesus, etc. who have paid

· Banned
1,210 Posts
Good Afternoon y'all!

Looking for anyone that is interested in the jailbreak challenger. I have a single allocation left and trying to find the right person to take this allocation.
I am a dealership located in Houston Tx and we are an official power broker as well. Please let me know I would love to give this allocation to someone that would love to have a special order challenger.

Are you accepting employee pricing on this order?

· Registered
More round than tall
791 Posts
Good thing I'm a manager haha, All it'll take is a 10 minutes time for the person of interest to build the car they want and I can price it out in 5 minutes and see what we can do on this order :D. I'm not worried about invoice or MSRP relation least of my worries.
So even though I am not interested, you might want to nip the topic in the bud and come out with, "I am the manager at XYZ Dealership in TX and can sell a JB Hellcat for X% under invoice, for X% under MSRP or, for $Y over MSPR."

It'll result in fewer eating popcorn and watching to see what happens here. ;)

· HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
12,747 Posts
Reactions: Tannehill

· Registered
1,701 Posts
So even though I am not interested, you might want to nip the topic in the bud and come out with, "I am the manager at XYZ Dealership in TX and can sell a JB Hellcat for X% under invoice, for X% under MSRP or, for $Y over MSPR."
You missed the part where he's "not worried about invoice or MSRP" and more concerned with "trying to find the right person to take this allocation"..

· Registered
More round than tall
791 Posts
Oh no, read right between those lines ;)

Kind of surprised the mods here haven't nuked this thread because the OP hasn't come back with a solid answer to the price with relationship to the MSRP or Invoice (like other dealers do or, like me, members have passed along to the community here).

· Banned
1,210 Posts
Turns out because I get employee pricing I am not the right person for this allocation.. Which is too bad as I have another JB I'd like to order optioned out as a SS so I can sell it for more than a Demon because it will be more rare.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.