SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 60 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
Smoke Show Challenger Jailbreak
515 Posts
its called being accountable, not sure how if you losers not what that is, 2 cars canceled , boo hoo, losers hate, its always the same losers making comments, maybe you losers accept the lies where you live , in ny we hold people accountable
Yep, because he was solely responsible for your orders being canceled. He sure was out to get you

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
687 Posts
Everyone makes mistakes and everyone has haters. Overall, I think Jake's advocates, especially those that took delivery from him like myself, far outweigh his distractors. Best of luck, Jake.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Everybody makes mistakes. I’m beyond frustrated by a HIGHLY respected vendor on this site. But I’m keeping it to myself and working through it because 1) nobody is perfect and everybody makes mistakes, and 2) he’s so highly respected I’d get lambasted. I’ve been waiting over a year for my parts, and all I get is excuses, when I get a response at all. When I eventually get my stuff, I’ll smile, say thank you, and move on.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye
196 Posts
The experience I had from Jake had it's ups and downs.

Pros: most polite and patient person I've worked with in a long time. Also the deal on the Redeye couldn't be beat.

Cons: lack of communication. He was hard to get ahold of, scatter brained, things took a while to get going, and so on. I think he just needed help, and it was too much for one person to handle. He also lost my check which was a minor inconvenience.

Overall I'm happy though.

Also, the whole jumping down people's throats when they say anything negative is sad. Some may have had flawless experiences and some complete dumpster fires. This isn't a cult though, and some of you need to get it together.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
256 Posts
We bought our Durango from Dawson in December, he will be a good point of contact for those who are shifting to him. Dealership policies prevented me from buying another car this month, otherwise I would have worked with Dawson again with no hesitation

·
Registered
797 Posts
Called Jake gave him my cell and tried to reach him a couple more times. Never received a callback and ended up ordering from Koon's on the group buy. I just think Jake was overworked. I would have liked to have done a deal at Dan Cummings because it is only 2 1/2 hours from my house.

·
Registered
2022 Jailbreak
276 Posts
Like @Vet Rider, I personally took delivery from him and couldn't speak bad of him if I tried. He's just a good all-around dude.
I actually just heard from him. It sucks that he's no longer with Cummins, but he'll knock it out at his new job.
Good to hear that. I was looking forward to meeting him on a trip to bowling green. He was just a good ol boy on the phone and I connected right away.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody Indigo Blue with Graphics Package
1,468 Posts
its called being accountable, not sure how if you losers not what that is, 2 cars canceled , boo hoo, losers hate, its always the same losers making comments, maybe you losers accept the lies where you live , in ny we hold people accountable
NY holds people accountable?? How about Cuomo and all the elderly that died because of his COVID policy.

41 - 60 of 128 Posts