SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We continue to kill the Hellcat game with our Light Weight Series. This jaw dropping Charger Hellcat is equipped with our VF5 Flow Formed technology Lightweight promoting weight reduction while still increasing the strength of the wheels. These 20” wheels come in 20” & 22”. There’s no wonder why these wheels are the perfect fit and weight reduction compared to the factory wheels this Hellcat comes with.

Wheel Specs:
Velgen VF5
Wheel Size: 20”x9.5” || 20”x11”
Wheel Finish: Gloss Gunmetal
Tires: Nitto Motivo
Tire Size: 275/40/20 || 315/35/20

Visit www.VelgenWheels.com & contact us for details, availability, and pricing on these VF5 Wheels. Comment below & tell us what you think!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
204 Posts
Thats weird. You click the link under the photo and it takes you to a completely different wheel site that doesnt even sell Velgen wheels.

·
Vendor
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats weird. You click the link under the photo and it takes you to a completely different wheel site that doesnt even sell Velgen wheels.
Hey Rob, very strange I just clicked the link and it did the same for me I would need to check this out. If you want to take a look at our site just click the link in my signature for now while I get this sorted out. I do apologize for the inconvenience but I do appreciate bringing this up, if you have any questions for me whatsoever feel free to shoot me over an email at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Looks nice, but nothing jaw dropping

1 - 7 of 7 Posts