SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I sadly parted with my hellcat back in March, but I put her back to stock before, so I am finally getting around to listing the parts I took off for sale

I have the following that I am looking to sell. No trades.

JBA catless midpipes $275 plus shipping (SOLD)
Litens Hellraizer 2.85 pulley and the belt and little hex tool it came with $575 shipped (SOLD)
Metco snout shaft holding tool $30 shipped (SOLD)
ID1300 injectors $1200 shipped (SOLD)
Livernois dual fuel pump setup (includes controller and wiring) $700 shipped (SOLD)
Flowmaster intake $175 shipped
Bwoody 3.5 heat exchanger $450 plus shipping
JLT Silver Passenger side catch can $100 shipped
JLT Splash Guards $30 shipped (SOLD)
KN Filter for stock airbox $45 shipped
headlight DIPS for driver side (air intake screen) $30 shipped
Bravada tribute 18" wheels in a bronzish color (will be getting pics next week) with TPMS sensors $200 for the pair
brand new NGK LFR7AIX spark plug set(16 plugs) $110 shipped
Sto N Sho quick disconnect/hidden front plate mount, $60 shipped

If prices say shipping included, its ground shipping to the lower 48. If price does not say shipped, shipping price will be determined. Local pickup is welcome. I am located in the Anaheim area in southern California. All prices are OBO

Here is a group shot of most everything to show I have the parts

And here is a link to a dropbox with detailed pictures of all the parts (I will add pics of the wheels next week when I get the tires off of them)
Hellcat parts for sale

Thanks for the interest, I will try to check this post a couple times a day to answer questions and PM's

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
416 Posts
Hey guys,

I sadly parted with my hellcat back in March, but I put her back to stock before, so I am finally getting around to listing the parts I took off for sale

Livernois dual fuel pump setup (includes controller and wiring) $700 shipped

If prices say shipping included, its ground shipping to the lower 48. If price does not say shipped, shipping price will be determined. Local pickup is welcome. I am located in the Anaheim area in southern California. All prices are OBO

And here is a link to a dropbox with detailed pictures of all the parts (I will add pics of the wheels next week when I get the tires off of them)
Hellcat parts for sale

Thanks for the interest, I will try to check this post a couple times a day to answer questions and PM's
Anthony,

PM inbound for the Livernois dual fuel pump setup (includes controller and wiring). Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,

JBA catless midpipes $275 plus shipping
Litens Hellraizer 2.85 pulley and the belt and little hex tool it came with $575 shipped
Metco snout shaft holding tool $30 shipped
ID1300 injectors $1200 shipped
Livernois dual fuel pump setup (includes controller and wiring) $700 shipped
Flowmaster intake $175 shipped
Bwoody 3.5 heat exchanger $450 plus shipping
JLT Silver Passenger side catch can $100 shipped
JLT Splash Guards $30 shipped
KN Filter for stock airbox $45 shipped
headlight DIPS for driver side (air intake screen) $30 shipped
Bravada tribute 18" wheels in a bronzish color (will be getting pics next week) with TPMS sensors $200 for the pair
brand new NGK LFR7AIX spark plug set(16 plugs) $110 shipped
Sto N Sho quick disconnect/hidden front plate mount, $60 shipped

View attachment 555387

Hellcat parts for sale

If fuel system is still available I’m interested check pm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts