SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, I got my 14 Jeep SRT lowered last night and need some help deciphering the alignment sheet. After it was lowered, which looks good from a Stance, the top of the wheels are inwards and the installer said that's as good as they could get them. It's enough for me to notice and don't want to wear down the inner parts of my tires faster than normal. Question is, based on the read out, does it make sense to get control arms? If so, who makes some that aren't so crazy expensive?

I'm a total newb when it comes to reading these damn things.

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Attachments

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,043 Posts
Your alignment looks the same as you started with. The Jeeps inherently have lots of negative camber from the factory. If it aligned to factory spec, then I wouldn't be worried about it. Just keep an eye on your tire wear. The tires on your Jeep right now look narrower than the factory 295's though. Is that your winter wheels and tires?

R.K.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your alignment looks the same as you started with. The Jeeps inherently have lots of negative camber from the factory. If it aligned to factory spec, then I wouldn't be worried about it. Just keep an eye on your tire wear. The tires on your Jeep right now look narrower than the factory 295's though. Is that your winter wheels and tires?

R.K.
They might be marginally different but they are 295 Yokohama Prada that are same specs as the outrageously expensive Pirerrlis in same size.

·
Registered
417 Posts
When I lowered my 14 Jeep SRT, I also installed the Bwoody stage 2 package.
My alignment was great and never had an issue with tires.
I ran 22x11 rims with 315's on all 4 corners.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,611 Posts
Just buy after market camber kit for the rear so your tires don't wear out. Been there done that. Any pics of car being lowered?

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee SRT
51 Posts
If you want to get good tire life I’d be rotating the tires every oil change or at least every other!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts