SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this section is OK to ask this. Any on board that has dealings with this dealers? Would like to find out a couple of this. PM me please. THX

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,862 Posts
They are a bigger dealing buying up alot of dealerships currently. They just bought a local Chevy dealership that has been one owner since 1958......
I have dealt with the one closer to Pittsburgh.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response. And just a little background on my end, I had dealt with Mr Bob Shorkey when he had the Oldsmobile dealership and had done a lot of HVAC work for him. But since I had a real bad experience with the service write person I just stopped going. And they are only 3 mile from my house. The Kenny Ross brother just sold all of their dealerships and properties all over the South Western PA area. Where is the Chevy Dealership you mentioned. My main reason to ask the question I posted is my new 2021 Charger Redeye need inspected and the Wind deflectors, spats and peddles need installed.Just trying to see who might be the better Service Writeup Person. KR Chevy and KR Ford I have a great relationship with but I like taking my Dodges to a Dodge dealer.
THX
Jim

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,862 Posts
It was Tom Henry Chevrolet in Bakerstown PA.

Keep in mind there is quite a few performance guys at a Ford dealer.....

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WOW and Tom Henry...always a nice place for a Chevy Cruze.

KR Ford has always treated just fine. Since I owned Ford and Chevy vans for my business,

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,862 Posts
You should check out SS Sales Inc in Allison Park 15101, they always have tons of cargo vans, utility trucks, kuv bodies, and box trucks.
1 use on ads.jpg

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What I would like to know, who is the friendly, polite service write up person. Some can be a pain!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts