SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I'm looking to buy a JLT CAI. I see there are many places to buy one all being the same price. So my question is where are you guys getting them? JLT website says 4 weeks but Amazon I can get it in 2 days. I have a 2018 wb and I'm not sure if theres any difference. Should I just go with JLTs site? Any suggestions would be great.

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
330 Posts
Hey guys,
I'm looking to buy a JLT CAI. I see there are many places to buy one all being the same price. So my question is where are you guys getting them? JLT website says 4 weeks but Amazon I can get it in 2 days. I have a 2018 wb and I'm not sure if theres any difference. Should I just go with JLTs site? Any suggestions would be great.
I may have a few in-stock. Let me know which part numbers you are looking at. I have all three Hellcat setups instock and ready to ship tomorrow:

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
867 Posts
Hey guys,
There's a guy on here looking to trade a carbon leg maker for a stock intake.

I'd get that before a JLT...

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
I have a LMI CAI off of my 2017 Charger for sale if you want it. It was only on my car for about 2k miles.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
52 Posts
You will really like the JLT, I've had one now for 2 years and love it. I run mine without the rain shield (I carry it in the trunk just in case) and that makes it just a bit louder. I read a lot about the different intakes and picked the JLT because I like the fact it uses the factory headlight opening, and at least has the box around the filter to help protect from some of the heat from the engine. The rain shield comes on and off in seconds and I like that too. Comes in handy when I wash the car, easy to put on and take off. I am getting ready to order a replacement filter this summer for mine.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
740 Posts
When I was ready to buy one, I looked for the best price, and pulled the trigger. My default is Prime, just in case of an issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts