SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, does anyone knows a vendor that has SKU:CAI-HC-15 in stock? Everyone tries to say they stock intakes for our cars, and then you get to order and it states that it drop ships. Im not interested in drop shipping, prefer no middle man. Also would entertain any used ones... 2018 HC Charger .
Thanks my peeps!

·
Registered
In The Market
479 Posts
Summit racing. Says ships today right now. The last JLT I bought from Summit came from them

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, I will call again tomorrow, was on hold for a while earlier, wasn't able to get an agent on text either.

·
Registered
In The Market
479 Posts
I had to contact them a couple of times and talk to them in the last few weeks and it was a solid 15 minutes on hold. Since it says it will ship today why don't you just order it?

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have had bad experiences in the past with that. 4 recent items purchased, ranging from shoes, trek bike gear, and car parts. They have all said in stock, but they said that they put that because the manufacturer stocks it LOL. No shit!
Buuuut, I was able to just speak with someone and get it ordered. Should arrive in 2 - 3 business days. This is my first time using summit. Same msrp as everywhere else, but , they have a military discount and free shipping! So I will be using them more often. Thank you again for your help.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Summit racing. Says ships today right now. The last JLT I bought from Summit came from them
Just an update, order shipped after 2 days. Maybe they meant ships in 2 days, instead of ships today lol

·
Registered
In The Market
479 Posts
If I order from Summit by 5pm or so I will have it the next day if it is coming out of the Ohio warehouse. I'm really surprised it took 2 days to ship, that is not normal

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
update: Arrived yesterday around 4pm. Took all of 15 minutes to install. Bit louder whine than with K&N, great fitment. Good throttle response, and clean engine bay look. I bought this more for aesthetics and sound than performance, so very happy with what I got !

·
Registered
In The Market
479 Posts
Glad to see it is what you were looking for.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts