SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From their announcement:
"
Working on something specifically for the hellcat platform and soon we will branch out to others if succesful this isn’t your cheap run of the mill pulley. This pulley has a clutch built into to keep the blower from
Backlashing. It won’t be cheap but it will be worthwhile to keeping your rotors from loosing timing from acceleration and deceleration.

Working on making it quick change and or multiple sizes

Jokerz clutch based pulley system coming soon"

28870119_820099341528378_3718239950781546496_n.jpg 28958890_820099334861712_1651535394849685504_n.jpg

·
Premium Member
12,291 Posts
Hmmmm

I wonder if the approach is what I think it is?

TD, you recognize that too?

·
Registered
96 Posts
From their announcement:
"
Working on something specifically for the hellcat platform and soon we will branch out to others if succesful this isn’t your cheap run of the mill pulley. This pulley has a clutch built into to keep the blower from
Backlashing. It won’t be cheap but it will be worthwhile to keeping your rotors from loosing timing from acceleration and deceleration.

View attachment 382537 View attachment 382545
Subscribed.

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
From their announcement:
"

View attachment 382537 View attachment 382545
Subscribed

·
Registered
111 Posts
I definately want to see what they come up with and I’m curious to see just how small of a pulley they’ll be able to set it up on.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He just posted again yesterday on Facebook showing his first clutched pulley for a 2.85" OD I believe. He put it in a chuck and showed it locks up in one direction and not the other.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Does anyone have a link to that or any information on when they’ll be available?
I dont think thats been released. From what I read it's just been made and I'm sure it'll have to go through a testing process next.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
I wonder if it will fit the current piece. I have a jokerz 2.85 right now and if I was to buy the new clutched 2.85, will I have to remove the snout to install it or just remove this one and install the new one?

R.K.

·
Registered
843 Posts
I wonder if it will fit the current piece. I have a jokerz 2.85 right now and if I was to buy the new clutched 2.85, will I have to remove the snout to install it or just remove this one and install the new one?

R.K.
You would most likely have to remove the snout.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts