SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know I'm getting ready to sell my Hellcat and getting ready to part it out. I have a Jokerz race ported blower with the Jokerz quickshaft installed which makes swapping Litens and Griptec pullies easy since you don't have to remove the snout. I also have a 2.85 Hellraiser pulley on it. My car made 892whp SAE on E85 with this setup through the stock exhaust manifolds and cats.

I would really like to sell this blower to someone that wants it but I don't have a stock blower to replace it since I sent mine in for porting. If anyone is interested in buying my ported blower and has a known good stock blower with stock pulley that wants to work out a trade with some cash, let me know.

I'm asking $2k for the blower which is typically a $2500 service, plus the $180 quick shaft installed, and the $550 Litens Hellraiser pulley installed so that's over $3200 for $2k, not to mention the several weeks of wait time for Jokerz to port them. I may be open to offers but I may reject them as well. PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
460 Posts
What is done to the supercharger that you want to get rid of it and put a stick one on cause I’m looking to get rid of my stock one and buy a done supercharger you have a phone number we can text to make easier

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is done to the supercharger that you want to get rid of it and put a stick one on cause I’m looking to get rid of my stock one and buy a done supercharger you have a phone number we can text to make easier
Look up the Jokerz full race ported blower on their website, it will explain all they do to the blower. basically its a full port of the snout and bearing plate, and install high speed ceramic bearings. They go into more detail but that's the biggest upgrades from the package. The quick shaft just makes pulley swaps easier because you don't have to remove the snout anymore, you can swap them on the car.

PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
441 Posts
As some of you know I'm getting ready to sell my Hellcat and getting ready to part it out. I have a Jokerz race ported blower with the Jokerz quickshaft installed which makes swapping Litens and Griptec pullies easy since you don't have to remove the snout. I also have a 2.85 Hellraiser pulley on it. My car made 892whp SAE on E85 with this setup through the stock exhaust manifolds and cats.

I would really like to sell this blower to someone that wants it but I don't have a stock blower to replace it since I sent mine in for porting. If anyone is interested in buying my ported blower and has a known good stock blower with stock pulley that wants to work out a trade with some cash, let me know.

I'm asking $2k for the blower which is typically a $2500 service, plus the $180 quick shaft installed, and the $550 Litens Hellraiser pulley installed so that's over $3200 for $2k, not to mention the several weeks of wait time for Jokerz to port them. I may be open to offers but I may reject them as well. PM me if you're interested.
Do I understand that your price is $2k plus a stock blower?

Reactions: motorheadmike

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
460 Posts
Pm me I don’t no how to do it on here or if you just text me we can work it out that way

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pm me I don’t no how to do it on here or if you just text me we can work it out that way
You PM'd me correctly, I've responded.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guys, the blower is pending sale, if I haven't gotten back with you yet its because I'm getting a lot of messages in a short period of time. If the sale falls through, I will send you a message in the order in which I received them in my messages. Sorry but I never expected to have so many people want the blower so quickly.

Reactions: MoparMuscle707

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
460 Posts
Blkout can you text me please I have a supercharger that’s stock thst I was looking to do what you have done 516-721-2168

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Blkout can you text me please I have a supercharger that’s stock thst I was looking to do what you have done 516-721-2168
Yes, I can, as soon as I leave work today, which is about 4 hours.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
460 Posts
Is there a way you can show the invoice that you got all this work done cause I no what the website shows but there’s different packages to get done witch make the price vary a lot

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,511 Posts
Great deal

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered