SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Journal Entry 1 of my day out in my Hellcat

1719 13
Took my fiancé out and before I knew it a Shelby Mustang was revving up and trying to start a race but my fiancé prohibit it - thank goodness I am staying out of trouble.

Later today went to pick up pizza (yes this hellcat makes a great pizza picker upper) and when I left a family came out and the father was like OH S--- THIS...THIS IS A HELLCAT!!!
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,695 Posts
I had my red six-speed, parked in a convenience store lot, and was standing outside it...another car pulled in abruptly, and I sensed danger and realized they were about to car-jack me; So I jumped in quickly, and lit 'em up, car was going sideways, even before it hit the street, and the roastage continued for half a block. Story ends there.
Oddly, I don't even own a red six-speed. But I DID have this intense dream, early this morning, it woke me up, and my hands were shaking from the adrenaline! I have a Phantom black six-speed on order, don't know why IT wasn't the subject of my very realistic dream (dang you Tammie!) but I do admit the Torred in my dream was hellacious. Also, the car in my dream had black Laguna seats, but I actually ordered the Black/Red seating.
I know this isn't a true story of a Hellcat in the wild. But, since it seemed so real, in my dream this morning, and I do plan to get a six-speed 'cat, figured it wouldn't hurt the thread!

Reactions: dHL0L and StellasHC

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had my red six-speed, parked in a convenience store lot, and was standing outside it...another car pulled in abruptly, and I sensed danger and realized they were about to car-jack me; So I jumped in quickly, and lit 'em up, car was going sideways, even before it hit the street, and the roastage continued for half a block. Story ends there.
Oddly, I don't even own a red six-speed. But I DID have this intense dream, early this morning, it woke me up, and my hands were shaking from the adrenaline! I have a Phantom black six-speed on order, don't know why IT wasn't the subject of my very realistic dream (dang you Tammie!) but I do admit the Torred in my dream was hellacious. Also, the car in my dream had black Laguna seats, but I actually ordered the Black/Red seating.
I know this isn't a true story of a Hellcat in the wild. But, since it seemed so real, in my dream this morning, and I do plan to get a six-speed 'cat, figured it wouldn't hurt the thread!
Hey I'm glad you're safe for a moment I thought you were really in danger lol

I've had a few hellcat dreams already but nothing scary

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,373 Posts
No good stories yet here. I did sit in mine and started it up today :D
Like the rest of us above the Mason-Dixon Line, you keep that battery charged to maximum capacity, ya hear!?

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,385 Posts
Great story X, kind of glad it wasn't real. My story is tha I saw a video of a Pitch Black being unloaded off a carhauler

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,373 Posts
hey smoking rice rockets don't count lol
Rice Rockets...hmmmm...something that's legal in Colorado or Washington where Tammi lives? TAMMI! You been holdin' out on us?

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,373 Posts
As they say in the D. "Ain't no jackin' when you're packin'"
Believe me, I had my Sig 226 either on me or in the console at all times when i was in "the D" with my 2006 Blue / White first edition!

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
346 Posts
I had a close call Saturday while going to a cruise in to support LEO. In Jacksonville where I10 and 95 N and 95S all come together there was a wreck right in front of me. I hit the brakes and could have stopped but there was a U haul truck closing on my a$$ fast. A split second glance in the drivers side mirror and a camero was coming up fast. I punched it and pulled in front of the camero. I'm not sure if the uhaul hit the other 2 cars but I'm sure the camero was wondering what just happened.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.